Magcon Forever Part 20.

Nashs Pov.

Taylor walked out right after Hannah which worried me. I got up and walked out after tyen Taylor was walking back with a huge smirk across his face I frowned and began to run. I ran into my room but she wasn't in there.

"Hannah!" I screamed. No answer then I heard bang from the bathroom. I ran to the bathroom door and banged on.

"Hannah! Hannah!" I screamed. I could hear her crying on tye other side of the door.

Please don't be hurting yourself. Please don't be hurting yourself.

My mind prayed. I ran at the door with all my might and it opened. She was stood with make-up running down her face and no. Please god no.

A Razor.

I ran to her and hugged her we both fell to the floor and she sobbed. Tears ran from my eyes too. She promised never to do this again so why was she.

"Hannah Why?" I asked through my tears.

"Tay-Taylor kissed me...a-and everything came flooding back" She sobbed. I just held her in my arms. After that I kissed every single cut on her arm and bandaged them up. We lay in bed cuddling in silence. It felt good being here with the girl I love. I hugged her tight at this thought. I grabbed her hand and played with her fingers. I looked down at her and both our eyes were red and puffy from crying. Then our moment was ruined by a knock on the door.

Sorry if this chapter was a bit disturbing but Hannahs past with Taylor was pretty bad. Don't worry we learn more about it soon. And I want to know who you want Hannah to be with. Nash or Matt? Okays byee guys.