Magcon Forever Part 18.

Hannahs Pov.

I woke up to banging on the door. I sat up and Nash was waking up. He gave me a go-open-the-door look. I got out if bed and opened the door to see Matt.

Oh god.

"Hey" I said looking down.

"Hey...Why are you with nash? I thought you liked me?" He asked. Okay this shocked me. I never thought he'd come out with that one.

"Pardon? " Nash asked wrapping his hands around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

"She liked me" Matt said glaring at Nash.

"And I got her get over it Matt" Nash answered.

"But still how could you do that to me Nash?" Matt started to shout.

"Guys! Fricken stop it now! Yes Matt I liked you but I love Nash..." I said. Matts face dropped. Nash grabbed my hand and pulled me back into the room. Shutting the door behind him.

I ran into his arms and he held me tighter than ever.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you too" I said back.

After that we got changed and headed down stairs for breakfast. We both got toast and sat with the guys.  Matt sat at the other end of the table.

I sat on Nashs lap and playfully put his toast in his mouth.

"You guys are so cute it's adorable" Cameron smiled.

"Its like your made for each other! " Jack J shouted.

"And she's mine" Nash smiled as he kissed me. Matt got up and stormed out. Slamming the double doors behind him.