Magcon Forever Part 22.

Just warning you guys. Your probably going to kill me at the end of this chapter.  Its a shocker.

Hannahs Pov.

I woke up in Nashs arms. It's my favourite place to be. I tried to wriggle out of his grip but his hands wouldn't move from my waist.  He finally opened his eyes.

"Babe it's too early" he muttered shutting his eyes again.

"Please boo" I said.

"Okay" he said sitting up. We both got up and started watching cartoons like kids. I snuggled into his bare chest and he looked down at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he smiled.

We began to kiss until someone burst in on us. It was Aaron and Shawn.

"Nash! It's Taylor!  He wants round two!" Shawn screamed.

Nash jumped up.

"Well he can have round two!" Nash ran out tye room with nothing but trackie bottoms and shoes. I jumped up and ran after him. This can not be happening.  I ran into Taylors room to see Nash on the floor and Matt holding Taylor back.

"What the hell is going on!" I screamed.

"Well I got my revenge thats all" Taylor smirked.

"Well he wouldn't of hit you in the first place if you didn't" I stopped myself and froze.

~Flash Back~

"Taylor why did you tell everyone we did stuff" I said with tears running down my face.

"I'm sorry I was pissed off" he muttered.

"Everyone hates me...because of you"

"I know...I didn't mean it...I love you" He said with tears now running down his face too.

"But I can't love you now...I wish I could but I can't"

"Please...Hannah...I love you"

"But I'm already hurt...inside and out."

"What do you mean out" he said with more tears running down both of our faces.

~End of Flash back~

"Hannah?"