Magcon Forever Part 30.

Hannahs Pov.

Those very words. Those five short words. He might not make it. 

Hayes pulled me into a hug and I sobbed in his arms. I felt his tears falling on me and we just stood there. He's my everything I can't live without him.

"Can I see him" I said through the tears.

"Yes...he's right through there"

I walked in alone and saw Nash motionless laying on the bed. Tears rolled down my face as I walked over and grabbed his hand.

"Hey babe...I know that you can't hear me right now...but I love you with all my heart okay...and were goimg to get through this...Do you remember the first time we met when I was two and your were three...and we argued over barbie abd ken...or the time when you kissed my cheek..." I smiled through the tears a little.

"Then there was the time when...you told me if I end it we do it together...or when you asked me out...I love you Hamilton Nash Grier...remember if you end it we do it together...I love you" I started to sob again.  I kissed his for head and walked out. Taylor was stood out there.

"Come here" he said and I ran to him and flung my arms around him.

"Shhh...its okay" He said kissing my for head.

"I got you...Always"

~Flash Back~
I was sitting on Taylors lap watching a film when I felt his hand moving up my leg.
"Taylor?  What are you doing"
"Nothing I'm ready are you? " He asked.
"no"
"Come on Hannah let loose babe"
"No Taylor! "
"Fine its over!"
~End of Flash back~