Magcon Forever Part 23.

So yeah this chapter is based on Taylor and Hannahs Past okay? So if your confused don't be because now you know what's happening.

"Hey Hannah wait up!" Taylor shouted as we ran up the hill in the park.

"No" I said laughing.

"Your going to pay!" He winked and sped up. He chased me all the way up the hill then we both fell at the top. I lay down next to him and put my head on his chest.

"You see that star there" Taylor said pointing to a star.

"Yeah"

"Well if you join it up with all the other stars and make it into one big star that shows how much I love you" He smiled.

"Your so cheesey babe" I said.

"But you love me."

"That I do Taylor Micheal Caniff"

"Boy oh boy you know I love it when you full name me! Come on let's go back to mine" We both got up and walked down the hill. Hand in hand. In love.

~Present Time~

"Hannah! Answer me!" Matt shouted as everyone crowed round me . wait why am I on the floor?  I sat up and Nash wasn't there.

"Wh-What happened" I stammered.

"You blacked out...and Nash started to freak and we had to get him away" Shawn explained while Gilinsky helped me up.

"I need to see Nash" I motionlessly said as I walked out.

I got my phone out my back pocket and there was a text from Carl? (Her

best friend from the beginning)

'Hey Han I don't know how to tell you this but Ethans in hospital... He got beat up tye other day and asked to see you love Carl x'

Tears started streaming down my face. My best friend is in hospital.  I need to go. Now.