Magcon Forever Part 21.

Nashs Pov.

I got up and walked to the door to see Taylor. I didn't say anything I just punched him in the face with all my might. He fell to the floor and held his nose which was most likely broken. All the boys saw me and ran to Taylor.

"That was for Hannah you sick fuck." I said and shut the door on everyone. I walked back and Hannah was sat up looking more shocked than ever.

"He deserves it...Everything he put you through he deserves it" I said sitting next to her.

"Thank you Nash...For everything you were there when I needed someone the most...I felt alone and you were there. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't be who I am without you. Your my everything and I love you" Hannah said with tears in her eyes.

"I love you too much to describe" I grabbed her and kissed her. I lay her down and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled in between the kiss. She is my world and I really do love her.

I carried on kissing her and I could feel her blushing,  She's so cute.

Matts Pov.

People say it's possible to die of a broken heart. I think its happening right now to me. I hate seen them together,  you can tell they love each other the way he looks into her beautiful eyes it's different I've never seen anyone look at someone that way. never. But I'm still going to make her mine. No matter how many people I hurt along the way as long as she's mine it doesn't matter.