1 | boyfriend desires

Yoongi sighed as he opened up the Tinder app. He didn't do anything productive today and it was 8 pm already.

Since he left his parents' house and got his own appartment, his desire to get a boyfriend grew stronger and stronger. He wanted someone to cuddle with.. maybe even more ? He would often stay up all night long on all kinds of dating apps, but just end up swiping left on all of them.

He had one boyfriend before, his name was Namjoon. Namjoon and Yoongi were together for over six months, and Yoongi loved him dearly. He loved how manly he was around everyone but how soft he really was when it was just the two of them. Yoongi thought they both felt the same way, but this was sadly not true.

Namjoon had the biggest crush on Yoongi's ex-best friend, Jin. For over 6 months Yoongi thought that Namjoon and Yoongi were ment to be, but the truth was far from that. Namjoon first flirted with Yoongi to try to make Jin jealous, but Yoongi started falling for him. Jin didn't show any signs of jealousy and Namjoon wanted to take it further.

He had already noticed that Yoongi started falling for him, since he caught Yoongi staring at him a lot in class, so he asked him out and Yoongi gladly said yes. He made sure that Jin was there to see it and he was, he noticed that Jin did look kind of concerned.

Namjoon played Yoongi, till he gathered enough confidence to ask Jin out. And all this time, Yoongi didn't notice a thing. Namjoon would give him the sweetest kisses, cuddles and they loved to spend nights together watching films on Yoongi's laptop. They would always go swimming together..

Swimming.. Yoongi thought. He missed going swimming. It was one of his most favorite things to do, but now that Namjoon has left Yoongi he just doesn't feel like swimming anymore.

A sudden wave of sadness washes over Yoongi as he realises that he is so lonely. He left his parents, who hardly care about him, his boyfriend Namjoon left him, and his only friend Jin left and in the most horrible way you could imagine.

Namjoon ended up asking Jin out and Jin said yes, not even taking in consideration that it is his bestfriend's boyfriend. Jin wanted this for so long. Him and Namjoon have secretly been texting all the time and he was so done with Yoongi stealing his man.

They asked Yoongi to meet them at the park near their school and then told Yoongi that they are now dating.

'Wait but.. aren't we supposed to be dating?'

'Honestly Yoongi... I have never felt anything for you. I just used you to get closer to Jin.'

'I.. I can't fucking believe you guys! Aren't you supposed to be my best friend? I'm so disgusted by you guys..'

He walked away from them, sobbing all the way home.

Yoongi sighed again as he relived the rather painful memory. He still could not believe his best friend and his boyfriend just did that to him. Maybe he really wasn't worthy of someone's love.