27 | actual smut!!

this is a follow up of the ramen chapter
[ HI GUYS IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT UPDATED THIS BOOK IN FOREVER, I KEPT DELAYING THIS CHAPTER BC I FOUND IT SO SO CRINGY TO WRITE SMUT BUT SO MANY OF YOU WANTED SMUT SO I FORCED MYSELF  TO DO IT EVENTUALLY AND IM SORRY THAT THIS WILL PROBABLY SUCK ): ]

Hoseok grinned as he stared at Yoongi's exposed upper body. His hickeys were slowly fading, but weren't gone quite yet.
He was done waiting for this. Every single time something managed to interrupt them, but this time he'll get it right, for sure.

His desire for this moment came from Taehyung and Jungkook mocking them for not having done 'it' yet. Even though they were incredibly childish, they did have a point. The thing is, Hoseok was afraid he would rush things too much. It seemed like Yoongi wasn't ready.

But now his patience was running out.

Hoseok left a trail of kisses on Yoongi's chest and neck area, trying to calm him down. He seemed so tense.
Hoseok stopped after he realized that Yoongi did not feel comfortable.
'Are you sure you're okay with me doing this..?'
'I am! It's just that I feel weird being so.. naked.'
'Come on, I have literally sucked your dick.' Hoseok laughed. 'Besides that, you shouldn't feel embarrassed with me.'

Yoongi sighed. 'I know.. It's just-'
Hoseok shushed him by pressing his lips against Yoongi's.
'You're gonna be fine, trust me.' Hoseok whispered in his ear, leaving goosebumps all over his arms.

Hoseok once again sucked on his neck, leaving brightly colored marks. He figured out that Yoongi enjoys it a lot when he does that.
The subtle feeling of pain made Yoongi feel overwhelmingly good. He left out soft whimpers as he could feel Hoseok rubbing his thigh against his crotch.

Hoseok grinned. Yoongi's whimpers were so adorable, they were like music to his ears.

He finally tugged off the last piece of clothing Yoongi was wearing, leaving him entirely naked. Yoongi clenched his eyes shut as he felt his face heating up. This is so embarrassing, but he has no choice other than to let him do whatever he desires to do.
Yoongi took a deep breath as he could feel Hoseok slowly starting to wrap his hands around his already hard member.

'..Baby?' Hoseok played with the tip as he stared into Yoongi's eyes, which he had carefully opened.
'Don't you dare cum without my permission.' Hoseok grabbed his chin and grinned. 'Or I'll have to punish you for disobeying me.'
'P-punish?' Yoongi's eyes widened. Never had he known Hoseok is low key sadistic.
'You heard me right.' Hoseok chuckled as he stroked him at a slow pace.

As he picked up the pace, Yoongi felt his whole body twitching. Hoseok is such a goddamn tease!
Yoongi whined as he could feel all the tension built up in his body. Just as he felt like giving up, Hoseok removed his hands, making Yoongi sigh relievedly.

'You're such a good boy.' Hoseok smiled as he ran his hands through Yoongi's damp hair. Yoongi let out a small chuckle as he breathed heavily. He fucking loved it when Hoseok called him that, strangely enough. At first the whole 'baby boy' thing just seemed strange to him, but now he absolutely adores it.

Hoseok walked over to a drawer and grabbed a pink box with cute drawings of strawberries out of it. He walked back over to Yoongi, with a shy smile.
'..Lube?' Yoongi smiled at him, and Hoseok just nodded.
'Tae and Kookie gave it to me today.'
'Oh.' Yoongi thought of the moment he saw Jungkook in the car with something in his hands. It must have been the lube they got us.

Hoseok didn't even hesitate to take off his pants, making Yoongi quickly clench his eyes shut.
He listened closely to Hoseok popping open the cap of the bottle of lube. He could hear him softly moaning, which was so hot to Yoongi. He dared to open one of his eyes and take a look, but quickly closed them when he saw Hoseok. It was too.. Lewd.

Hoseok bend over Yoongi and chuckled.
'How long are you gonna keep your eyes closed?'
Yoongi awkwardly laughed when he suddenly heard his voice and opened his eyes. This time he saw Hoseok's face smiling at him, which made him feel less weirded out.

He positioned himself over Yoongi's entrance as he stared him down, but Yoongi just stared at the ceiling. He felt incredibly turned on, but was too ashamed to admit it. How could he have the bottom role? Yoongi sighed.

Hoseok teasingly only put in the tip, but didn't go any further. He loved seeing Yoongi go crazy but being too embarrassed to say anything.
'Hobi.. J-just do it already! Fuck!' He groaned with his deep voice.
'Do what exactly? Use your words baby.' Hoseok grinned.
'Just.. Oh my god.' Yoongi threw back his head. 'Fuck me.' Yoongi's face turned completely red. He couldn't believe Hoseok would make him say something like that.

Hoseok finally gave into the thrust as he bucked his hips forward. Both of them let out a deep sharp moan at the oversensitivity of his powerful thrust. [yes!! hoseok's baepsae thrusts are an amazing phenomenon.]

Hoseok started off slowly but picked up the pace as Yoongi also got out of his comfort zone bit by bit. Yoongi's eyes started tearing up as it hurt so much, but he loved it. He arched his back as he was about to spill his seed all over his stomach, but Hoseok quickly grabbed Yoongi's chin and forced him to look him in his eyes.

'Not so fast now.. Have you forgotten about what I told you?' Hoseok smiled sinisterly.
Yoongi bit his lip as he shyly shook his head.
'No.. I'm sorry.' He let out a deep sigh, trying to relieve all built up tension.
'Good boy.' He caressed his cheek and ruffled through his hair. His raven black bangs were sticking to his forehead because of his sweat and he was still panting heavily.