26 | taekook

[A/N: I HATE SELF PROMO BUT I JUST RELEASED A NEW BOOK CALLED 'ANIME AND CHILL' AND ITS A NCT FANFIC SO IF YOU'D BE INTERESTED IN THAT PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.. THANK YOU ]

After Hoseok closed the car door, Taehyung immediately drove away.
'Tae?' Jungkook tried to start a conversation, but Taehyung ignored him.
'Please tell me what's wrong..' Jungkook felt his eyes tearing up. It's not the first time Taehyung was mad at something, but never has he ignored him like that.

Taehyung tried to keep ignoring him, but he couldn't ignore him after he saw that Jungkook was on the verge of tears.
'Kookie! Please don't cry.. I'm sorry I ignored you.' Literally just a second ago, Taehyung was furious at him. But after seeing Jungkook so upset, he felt bad instantly. 'I.. I was just jealous.'
'Jealous of what?'
'You have never called me cute.. And you just call Hobi's damn boyfriend cute.'
'Seriously? You know that I didn't mean anything by saying that!'
'I know.. But-'
'This is Hoseok's partner we're talking about, not some random guy we just met! Do you really think I would just flirt with his boyfriend?'
'If you say it like that it sounds stupid..'
'That's because it is stupid!' Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder again, this time not being pushed away.

'Every time we argue, it's because you always make the worst out of every situation.'
'I don't know why I always do that.. I'm sorry' Taehyung made the last turn to his house. 'Do you want to go back home or..'
'God, no. I'm staying here.'
'I thought you were mad at me.'
'And that's why you should make it up to me!' Jungkook grinned towards his boyfriend. 'You know that I'd never get genuinely mad at you.'
'You're not mad at all?'
'Of course not! I love you.. Even though you do some stupid things sometimes.' Jungkook leaned in for a kiss.

Jungkook and Taehyung were cuddled up under blankets on Tae's sofa, watching netflix. It's what they like to do the most when they are together.
'By the way Tae, you should apologize to Hobi.'
'What for?' Taehyung completely forgot about what he did about an hour ago.
'You know.. You got mad at him because he didn't get out of the car quickly.'
'Did I really do that?' Taehyung sighed. He does the stupidest things when he is mad.

Taehyung got up and grabbed his phone.
'Should I just message him.. Or should I call him?' He sat back down next to the younger.
'Call him! Apologizing via text is so lame.'

Taehyung nodded and called Hoseok, putting the phone on loudspeaker. After a couple seconds, Hoseok picked up.

'Hi Tae..'

'Hobi! Can I talk to you for a few minutes, or are you too busy-'

'Yeah, I'm able to talk to you. What's wrong?'

'Nothing, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for getting mad at you just then.'

'Ah, that. It's fine, I had already forgotten it. Have you and Jungkook made up yet?'

'Yes we have! He's sitting next to me right now.'

'That's great! Oh, I'm sorry Tae but I really have to go now..'

'Alright, we'll see you tomorrow?'

'Sure thing.'

Hoseok ended the phone call.
'Why did you ask him to meet up again tomorrow?'
'Because I feel like we haven't really gotten to know Yoongi.. And I want us four to become better friends.' Taehyung put his phone away and put his arms around his boyfriend.

'I promise I won't call anyone cute tomorrow.' Jungkook's voice was muffled in Taehyung's chest.
'And I promise I won't get jealous quickly.' Taehyung chuckled softly.