22 | double-date

Hobi:
Yoongi!! I'm on the train right now. How is it going with Jimin?

Hobi:
Oh you're not responding. Call me when you're done, okay? Love you

He sighed as he read his boyfriend's messages. Yoongi promised him to to call him, but how is he supposed to tell him what happened?
It was all still unreal to him what happened that morning. Never had he expected Jimin to like him, or even do something so rude.
What Jimin did was wrong, but Yoongi still felt bad for him. He got way too mad at him.

Hobi:
I CAN LITERALLY SEE THAT YOU READ MY MESSAGES

Yoongi:
Sorry

Hobi:
It's okay :')

Hobi:
Can you call me now?

He didn't want to keep any secrets from Hoseok, there was no point in lying to him. Surely he would understand that I couldn't do anything, right?

Yoongi:
Sure

Incoming call from: Hobi

'Hi baby!!'

Hoseok's cheery voice could be heard from Yoongi's phone, making him smile. He already missed him so much, and it hasn't even been a day since he left.

'Hey Hobi.'

'I hate that I had to leave already.. I miss youuu..'

Yoongi chuckled at his childish behavior.
'I miss you too..'

'You should come over to my place next time.'

'Yeah, definitely.'

'When do you think you're able to come?'

'It's not like I have anything else to do.' Yoongi laughed. 'Anytime you want I guess.'

'Anytime I want? How about right now?'

'Right now?'

'I mean.. Sure, why not?'

'I want to see you, but I can't just come over at this instant..'

'My friend Taehyung has his own car, we could pick you up-'

'There's no way he would want to do that.'
Yoongi shook his head. He low key doesn't mind them picking him up, but he doesn't like the idea of others making so much effort for him.

'He does though! He came up with this idea himself.'

'Really?'

'I swear. His boyfriend and himself really want to see you, so he thought it would be fun to pick you up.. And he likes showing off his car.'

Hoseok chuckled.
'I mean.. I do want to see you again.'

'That's a yes for me! Get ready because we'll be there in about an hour.'

'Are you serious?'

'Of course I'm serious! I gotta go, see you soon.'

'No wait I thought you were just kidding..'
But Hoseok already hung up.

[HOSEOK POV]
'Guys.. We're going to his house!'
'No way.. He said yes?' Taehyung said in disbelief.
'Yes!' Jungkook cheered. 'We can finally have that double date!'
'Double date? Kookie it's almost 12, what do you want to do this late?' Taehyung rested his head on his boyfriend's lap.

He didn't actually want to drive all the way to Yoongi's house, but it would make Jungkook and Hoseok really happy, so he just agreed to the idea.

'Well.. We could play games in the car and have a sleepover at Hobi's house!'
'I swear to god Jungkookie you're still a child.' Hoseok laughed.

'We should get going now.. It's a 40 minute drive.' Taehyung faked a smile and stood up.
'Let's go!' Hoseok didn't care he saw Yoongi not even a day ago, he wanted to see him again. 'Thank you Taetae!'
'No problem..'

[HI I JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU GUYS WHO READ MY STORY AND I'M SORRY ABOUT THIS CHAPTER I DON'T REALLY LIKE IT BUT I WANTED TO RELEASE AT LEAST SOMETHING BECAUSE I FELT BAD, I HOPE YOU'LL STILL ENJOY IT NEVERTHELESS? IF NOT YOU CAN ALWAYS LEAVE A COMMENT I'LL BE HAPPY TO HEAR YOUR FEEDBACK!! HAVE A NICE DAY GUYS!]