16 | min holly

Hoseok woke up and realized that he was tucked in to a double bed, almost completely covered with blankets. He noticed a shower running and when he listened closely, he could hear Yoongi singing, or was he rapping? He stood up and walked closer to the bathroom door, where he could clearly hear Yoongi rapping.

'They call me new thang
shinbyeong watda jimeul badeo
whole world, concert
kkwae meokineun Ashiana Ashia
you could be my new thang
geunmutaeman hyeongdeul gwaneun dalreo
yumyeongine hageuksang damn'

He was really good at rapping, and Hoseok just stood there and listened. After a while the shower stopped running and Hoseok quickly ran back to the bed, not wanting Yoongi to know that he just overheard him showering. He pretended that he was sleeping when he heard the door of the bathroom open. Wait.. Is he not wearing anything right now? Hoseok thought to himself, grinning with his eyes shut. He wanted to peek, but he didn't want Yoongi to realize that he's awake.

Hoseok slowly opened one of his eyes, and saw Yoongi's back. He was wearing an oversized sweater with shorts that just covered the upper half of his thighs, and some knee-high socks. Even if he was wearing clothing, Hoseok was pleased with what he saw. Yoongi looked even smaller and squishier than he already was wearing that massive jumper. He closed his eyes again when he heard Yoongi's footsteps nearing him.

Yoongi sat down next to him and rested his head on the younger's chest. Hoseok could smell his shampoo, it smelled like apple and cinnamon. His wet hair dripped on Hoseok's shirt, but Hoseok didn't mind. He put his arms around Yoongi, what scared Yoongi. Hoseok felt Yoongi's body shiver and he realized how stupid that was of him.
'Oh, I'm so sorry. Did I scare you?'
Yoongi chuckled softly as he wrapped his legs around Hoseok's body.
'Don't worry about it.'

Hoseok felt Yoongi's head getting heavier and heavier, and soon enough he was slowly snoring onto Hoseok's chest. Hoseok just listened to the snores as he stroked Yoongi's back. He was about to fall asleep again, but got woken up when he felt Yoongi trying to get up. He was struggling with Hoseok's big muscled arms. Hoseok smiled as he put his arms above his head.

Yoongi sat on the edge of the bed and Hoseok sat next to him. Yoongi looked at Hoseok and noticed that his shirt was drenched. He pushed his hands against his face and sighed. 'Oh man.. I'm sorry for making your shirt wet. I'm so goddamn stupid.' Hoseok smiled as he shook his head. 'Doesn't matter baby.'
Yoongi stood up and opened up his closet. He grabbed a white shirt and gave it to Hoseok.

'Do you mind if I change here?'
'No uhh.. go right ahead.' Yoongi's lips formed a little smile as he looked at Hoseok shirtless.
'I.. Wow.' Yoongi looked in awe as he admired Hoseok's toned body. Hoseok grinned and he walked over to where Yoongi sat.
'So you like this?' Hoseok pinched Yoongi's colored cheeks and Yoongi looked down again.

Hoseok put on the shirt in a quick motion. He wanted to sit back down next to Yoongi, but his stomach rumbled.
'Oh, wow. Sorry that's so awkward.' Hoseok embarrassedly grabbed onto his tummy as he looked down.
Yoongi smiled and stood up. 'Sorry for keeping you hungry.. I'll prepare breakfast right now.'

He walked over to the kitchen and Hoseok just followed him. 'I'm gonna bake some bacon for myself, because I fucking love meat.'
'You love meat?' Hoseok asked, walking over to Yoongi. He laughed softly and Yoongi shook his head.
'My god Hobi.'
Yoongi walked away from Hoseok, over to the fridge. He grabbed the meat and looked at Hoseok, who was still grinning.
'Would you like some too, or do you want something else?'
'No, I love bacon!'
'Good.' Yoongi smiled as he unwrapped the bacon.
Hoseok handed him a cooking pan as Yoongi turned on the electric stove.

Hoseok looked hungrily at the sizzling bacon in the cooking pan, and Yoongi smiled.
'You know Hobi, you keep calling me cute because I'm smaller than you, but some day I'll make you a bottom.'

Hoseok scoffed and looked at him.
'Me, a bottom? I'd like to see you try.'
Hoseok winked and Yoongi awkwardly scratched the back of his head.

'Just.. You wait!'
He wanted to say something else but then realised his bacon was almost getting burnt. He quickly turned off the stove and grabbed two plates. He divided the strips of bacon equally and put them on the dining table in the living room.
'You can start if you want, I'll just get some food for Holly.'
Hoseok sat down but didn't start eating. He just waited patiently for Yoongi.

Yoongi grabbed the brightly colored dog bowl and walked into the kitchen. When he stepped out of the kitchen, the bowl was filled with dog food.
'Holly..! Come here lil doggie!'
Yoongi put down the bowl and he clapped his hands, but his dog wasn't coming.

'Hey, is he alright? Why isn't he coming?' Hoseok asked worriedly.

'He uhh.. He usually hides behind my couch and falls asleep.' Yoongi nervously walked over to his couch and looked between the gap of the couch and the wall. When he didn't see the brown dog, he felt dizzy. He knew that Holly would normally just stay in the living room, and there was no other place for the dog to hide in the living room.

'Holly?? Where are you?'

Hoseok could hear Yoongi's voice breaking down and he quickly walked over to him.
'He must be somewhere around here, alright? Don't you worry about it.'

Hoseok and Yoongi looked around the whole apartment, looking for Holly. Yoongi's eyes started tearing up as he realised something:

Holly was missing.