40 | drunk texting

Hoseok helplessly glanced over at his now hyperactive boyfriend. He tried to keep Yoongi distracted, but there he was.. Drunk, and definitely not sleeping soon.
Seokjin had practically begged him to try and keep Yoongi as far away as possible from alcohol, but to Hoseok's embarrassment, he miserably failed.
Hoseok may be more dominant, but he couldn't get himself to upset Yoongi, even if it was for the better.

'Hoooseok-ah' Yoongi giggled. 'Seokie!'
Hoseok scrunched his nose at the nickname. 'I'm trying to sleep, leave me alone.'
'I wanna fuck-' Yoongi burped loudly, causing him to laugh hysterically.
'..What?'
'I wanna fucking throw up.'
'Shit!' Hoseok quickly dragged Yoongi by his arm to the bathroom. 'You better do it now because I'm not cleaning up your puke.' He looked away from the scene, not wanting to see any of it.

'Ah.. Nevermind, I'm okay.' Yoongi sighed and laid back on the cold tile floor.
'Come on.. Don't fall asleep here.' Hoseok slumped to the bedroom, expecting Yoongi to follow him. He threw himself on Yoongi's double bed, eyes already closing.
It was only 10 pm, but he hadn't had a good rest ever since Yoongi was stuck in the hospital. He was extremely worn out and longed for a long night rest.

Meanwhile, Yoongi stared at his ceiling. He couldn't get himself to move so he just stayed there, his body shivering because of how cold it was. He was drunk, even though he promised Seokjin to never go overboard again.
Yoongi chuckled. 'It's not like he'll find out anyway.' He murmured to himself.
'It's not like he would care.' He sighed again.

'But Namjoon would care, right? Yeah he would.' Yoongi convinced himself. He wants attention desperately, and Hoseok was gone all of the sudden. The only person left was Namjoon.. Or so Yoongi made himself believe.
He roamed his fingers around his pockets, searching for his phone.

He quickly searched through his WhatsApp messages, finding Namjoon's chat from a long time ago.

Yoongi:
wassup lol

Namjoon:
Wow you unblocked me

Yoongi:
shit up dumbass

Yoongi:
im hugnry

Namjoon:
Ok? Get yourself food then

Yoongi:
no

Namjoon:
Is Hoseok not there?

Yoongi:
he left me jn the bathroom

Yoongi:
pelase bring me food

Namjoon:
Are you drunk omg

Yoongi:
no im yoogni

Yoongi:
yoongi

Namjoon:
Go to sleep Yoongi

Yoongi rolled his eyes in frustration. Why was it so hard to get his attention? And he really was hungry, he barely ate any of the noodles they bought.

Yoongi:
nno im so hungry 😢😢😳😭😪

Namjoon:
Ew stop with the emojis

Yoongi:
😡😡🤪🤮🙌🏼👁🥘🥘🍛🍛🍣🍣🍘🍘🍚🍙🍙🍤🍤🍗🍗🍗🍗

Namjoon:
Just go to Hoseok, you know we can't really meet up anymore

Yoongi:
wHy not????

Yoongi:
im not meeting up with yuo to suck your fucking dick im just fuckinh hungry and i dont want to bother hoesok any more

Namjoon:
...

Yoongi:
anyways

Yoongi:
yuo have my keys right? pls buy me anytign edible ill pay you back i promse

Namjoon:
It's okay, I'll pay for it

Yoongi smiled contently at his phone screen. Namjoon would get him food and he could finally go to sleep once his stomach wasn't rumbling so bad. Hoseok wouldn't mind, right?
He bit his bottom lip.

'Hobi!' He tried to call for him as loud as he could, getting no answer from the younger.
'So he is asleep.. He really just left me here.' Yoongi got up, groaning deeply because of his back pain from laying on the ground. He tip-toed to the living room where he laid on the couch, waiting for Namjoon.

After fifteen painful minutes, Yoongi heard the lock on his door open. Before realizing it was Namjoon, he nearly got a heart attack thinking someone was breaking in.

He nonchalantly laid back down again, pretending he didn't notice.
'U-Uh..' Namjoon's deep voice grabbing his attention. 'I got you these..' He put down the crisps he bought.
'Thank you!' Yoongi smiled, his gums showing.
'Are you okay..? Why did you drink again?'
'I.. I'm not sure.'
'Do you want to talk about it?' Namjoon's face showing his genuine concern.

'Jimin's funeral is close.. And..' Yoongi's voice broke as he teared up again.
'But you weren't that close with him, right?'
'We weren't.. But he had a crush on me.'
'He did?' Namjoon furrowed his eyebrows.
'He saw me and Hoseok.. And he kissed me and I-'
'-Hold on, are you saying that he committed suicide because you're dating Hoseok?'
'Don't remind me.' Yoongi quickly wiped away a tear with his sleeve. 'Do you think I'm a bad person now?'

'No! Of course not, you didn't know he would do that.'
'He kissed me and I completely lashed out at him.. If only I had been more patient.'
'But he had no right to do that! Don't blame yourself for this.' He put his large arm around Yoongi, who was too drunk and devastated to even bother pushing him away.

Namjoon quickly realized the awkward situation and left saying his goodbyes. He doesn't want any confusion to be brought up between Seokjin and him, or between Yoongi and Hoseok. He knew Yoongi really loved Hoseok, and he didn't want to ruin that for them.