24 | phone-call

'Come on, It wasn't that bad!' Hoseok tried to comfort Yoongi, who was still haunted by the extremely awkward thing that happened in Taehyung's car.
'It was though! They were just.. Staring.. That actually was the worst thing ever.'
'Like Taehyung said: we were just making out. That's a normal thing couples do!'
'No- Of course, it's just so uncomfortable.. How long were they watching us?'
'I don't know, but it doesn't matter. They will forget it in a day, I swear.' Hoseok smiled at Yoongi, who just stared down. 'How do you like my house, by the way?'
'It is.. Big.' Yoongi looked up and started scanning around his house.

'It's not the only thing that's big-'
'Jesus Hobi.' Yoongi chuckled. 'But in all seriousness, your house is all high class and shit. It's like the complete opposite of mine.'
'Your house is cute and cozy!'
'That's just a nice way to say my house is shit.'
Hoseok laughed and pinched his cheeks. 'That's not what I said!'

'Oh! I totally forgot! How'd it go with Jimin?' Hoseok grabbed Yoongi's legs and placed them over his own, forcing him to face him.
'..Jimin?'

Shit.

'Yeah, Jimin.. Is there something wrong?'
'...'
'Yoongi?'
'He.. He likes me. That's why he was upset.'
'Shit, seriously?' Hoseok's smile vanished. 'That's.. Wow. I don't know what to say.'
'And there is one more thing I have to tell you.. He kissed me.' Yoongi his his face in his hands out of embarrassment.
'..Kissed you?'
'I'm so sorry Hobi! I didn't want to, he forced me into it.. You have to believe me.'
'Of course I believe you.. Don't be sorry baby. I'm not mad at you at all.'

'Don't be mad at Jimin either, he is already really sad.. I cursed at him before he left.'
'Good! He deserves that! He literally kissed you without your consent.'
'No- yeah.. But still, I feel so sorry for him. I accidentally showed my neck a little bit and he got so sad.'
'Yeah, I'd be sad too if I saw that.' Hoseok laughed.
'Hobi! It's not funny.. I feel so unbelievably guilty and I don't know what to do.'

'I think he needs some space, that's all. Once he cleared his mind, you guys will go back to just being friends.'
'You really think so?'
'I promise.'
'How about your own friendship with Jimin?'
'I don't think I could be ever friends with him again.. That he did something that rude, knowing that we are dating..?'

'Forget about Jimin, okay? We didn't drive all the way to your house just to get sad..' Hoseok wrapped his hands around Yoongi's body and pulled him on to his lap again. 'We should enjoy every second we have together.'
Yoongi buried his face in Hoseok's chest and put his arms around his neck.
'I don't know if I'm rushing things.. But I really want us to live together.' Yoongi could barely be heard, as his voice was muffled by Hoseok's chest. 'Then we don't have to worry about time anymore.'
'Really? I wanted to ask you the same thing, but-'

Hoseok was cut off by Yoongi's phone ringing. Yoongi annoyedly got up and grabbed his phone, his facial expression turning sour when he saw who called him.

'Who is it?'
'..Jimin?' Yoongi nervously looked at his phone. 'What do I do?'
'Just answer him, I'm sure he just wants to talk it out.'
'Okay fine..'
Yoongi answered the phonecall and made sure Hoseok could hear it too by putting his phone on loudspeaker.

'Uh.. Hi Jimin.'
'Yoongi?' It wasn't Jimin, it was a female voice. She sounded really sad.
'This is Jimin's mother, something terrible has happened.' Her voice was shaky, suggesting she had cried before she made the phone-call.
'What..? What happened?' Yoongi felt his stomach turning.
'Jimin has committed suicide.'
Yoongi felt dizzy. 'No.. No.' He dropped his phone to the floor and hid his face in his hands.
'This can't be happening.. Jimin..' He choked on his words.
Hoseok quickly rushed over to him and embraced him in a hug.

'He wrote a letter..' Jimin's mom could be heard from Yoongi's phone on the floor. 'He.. He wanted me to tell you that he loves you.' Jimin's mom cried again. 'Why.. My Jiminie..' Jimin's mom ended the phonecall, but Yoongi couldn't be bothered.
'This is all my fault Hobi.' Yoongi dug his face deep into his boyfriend's chest.
'No it isn't-'
'It is! It's all my fucking fault. All because of me this happened. It's because I was so mean! Because I was so stupid! And now.. Jimin..' Yoongi's cries got muffled out by Hoseok's chest. 'I made him commit suicide.'
'Don't say things like that! You're not even sure that it was because of you.'
'It obviously was! Hobi don't you feel bad at all? What is wrong with you?!'
'Of course I feel bad.. But you're not guilty, okay? Please don't blame yourself for this.'

[YA'LL SKSKSJD I'M SORRY FOR THIS BUT MY BOOK WAS GETTING BORING LMAO BTW I KNOW I SAY THIS WAY TOO MUCH BUT THE AMOUNT OF SUPPORT I GET IS INSANE THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK!!! ALSO I SUCK AT THINKING OF TITLES FOR MY CHAPTERS THAT'S WHY THEY ARE SO LAME OOPS]