7 | cringy smut

Yoongi woke up at 12 in the morning and he tiredly rubbed his eyes. He had sat on his bed as he noticed his bed was wet. And sticky. Damn it! I had a wet dream. He stood up and looked it in the mirror, he had a very prominent boner. Oh my god, this is bad. He grabbed his phone and noticed the message from Hoseok.

Hoseok:
Yo, I'm Hobi's friend and he loves you, you should date him lol

Uh, what?
Yoongi stared at the message for a good 5 minutes with blush creeping on his face. Does Hoseok.. like me? He unlocked his phone and stared at his boner. Damn, if only he could help me.. Suddenly, his mind thought of insanely perverted things. He imagined Hoseok giving him hickeys, Hoseok sucking him off. He wanted to be completely under control of Hoseok. He wanted to scream Hoseok's name as Hoseok looked at him pervertedly. Just the thought of those things made him moan a little. He stroked his twitching cock in a quick pace and quickly came as he was already very erect.

Yoongi layed down on his bed and thought of dating Hoseok. He doesn't even know him that well but he is already completely in love. Maybe because it's the first time in ages since he had a real good connection with someone. It was also the first time in ages since he masturbated. He never really felt like doing it since he felt lonely and sad all the time. He smiled to himself as he thought of the message received. Hoseok likes me.. Maybe this could actually work?

He stood up and took a shower because the cum smell finally got to him. When he stepped out, he typed a message to Hoseok.

Yoongi.
Really? I'd love to date you

Yoongi send the message and felt instant regret. Wow, I sound so fucking cheesy, fuck! Maybe he doesn't really like me, just like Namjoon. Why did I believe the message so quick? What if his friend was just kidding? God I'm so naïve.

[It's my first time writing smut yo I cringed so hard while writing this I can't]