8 | yoongi is bottom af

Hoseok, Jungkook and Taehyung woke up at 2 pm the next morning, kind of hungover. Yesterday night was a blur to Hoseok, he only remembers playing truth or dare and being forced to drink when he didn't want to do the dares. Hoseok rarely drinks, because he gets drunk way too quick and gets awfully hungover the next day. Jungkook and Taehyung can handle being drunk, because they go out clubbing a lot and got used to it. Hoseok groaned and grabbed his phone. He got a few messages from Jimin and a message from Yoongi.

Yoongi:
Really? Because I'd love to date you

Aww he is so sweet.
Jungkook looked at Hoseok curiously as if he was asking him to read the text message out loud.
'He said that he'd love to date me.' Hoseok said shyly.
'That's cute but he seems very cheesy' Taehyung said.
'Maybe, but I don't mind, it's adorable'

Taehyung stared at Hoseok. He didn't want to hurt him in any way but.. That Yoongi seems too good to be true. Even so, Hoseok looked a lot brighter than before, he smiled a lot more and he was really nice to everyone. Maybe Yoongi is exactly what Hoseok needed, but if he hurts my best friend I will trace his IP adress and personally choke him to death.

Taehyung stood up and smiled. 'Do you guys want pancakes with chocolate chips or blueberries?'
'chocolate!' both Hoseok and Jungkook said cheerfully. Taehyung started making the pancaked from scratch as Jungkook and Hoseok put the plates, forks and knives on the table. All three of them chowed down on the pancaked aggressively since they were very hungry. When it was around 4 PM, Hoseok hugged both Taehyung and Jungkook goodbye and left to go to his own house. They promised each other to start hanging out again and not let their friendship down.

Hoseok sat on his own couch and unlocked his phone. What should I send back to Yoongi? Hoseok has never been this worried about what he sends to someone, normally he just sends whatever he thinks of and doesn't really think it through. Well, he likes me the way I am so I should just act like myself.

Hoseok:
So.. are you asking me out on a date ;))

Yoongi:
If you say so, yes

Hoseok jumped from his couch. Holy shit he responded quick! And am I really going on a date with Min fucking Yoongi? I can't believe my life.

Hoseok:
Wait wait.. how do I know you're not some weird pedophile with a fake profile picture? Send me a selca.

Hoseok grinned to himself. He believed it was really him, but he just wanted an excuse to see his pretty face.

Yoongi:

(From camera) Enough evidence?

Hoseok screamed into the pillow next to him. He saved the picture 24 times and send it to all his friends.

Hoseok:
Why are you so cuteee?! T-T

Yoongi:
It's your turn to send a selca now :)

Hoseok turned the camera on his phone on and stared at himself. I look good, yeah.. But I have to look amazing for this selca!
He put on some nice clothes his mom got him for christmas and combed his hair. Okay, I think I look good.

Hoseok:

(From camera) My selca, now that will cost you $12,99 !!

Yoongi:
I would pay millions to see your amazing face

Yoongi:
Also, did you dress up just to take the selca? Oh my god you're so cute! Just know that you'd look amazing no matter what.

Hoseok:
Okay, maybe I did put on some nice clothes, but I had to impress you!

Hoseok:
Aigoo you're way too nice to me

Hoseok:
You're such a cute bottom ;)

Yoongi:
WHat no I'm a top!! I'm older than you!!!!

Hoseok:
Whatever you want to believe Yoongi, but we'll see soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yoongi:
Pervert!

Hoseok smiled and turned off his phone. Yoongi is such a cutie, I can't wait to show him how much of a bottom he is. I can't wait..
He got distracted by a message from a groupchat he was in with Taehyung and Jungkook.

Kookie:
Aaaaa so cute! Taehyung and I ship you guys so much!

Taetae:
Yoonseok ♡♡♡

... What?
Oh yeah, now I remember. I send Yoongi's selca to them.

Hoseok:
:))))