14 | friday

After staying up the whole night together with Jungkook and Taehyung, they gathered the perfect outfit for Hoseok's date. It consisted of light blue ripped jeans, a white turtle neck knitted shirt, a chic long jacket that Taehyung lend him, a pair of glasses and a black/white cap that Jungkook gifted him.

 It consisted of light blue ripped jeans, a white turtle neck knitted shirt, a chic long jacket that Taehyung lend him, a pair of glasses and a black/white cap that Jungkook gifted him

Jungkook and Taehyung proudly looked at their best friend, who was smiling brightly. He loved putting on nice clothes that gave him attention.

They haven't only chosen an outfit for the date, but they have also planned out the scenarios that will (probably) happen. That's how Hoseok ended up going with the train to a train station near Yoongi's house, where Yoongi will pick him up. Taehyung could've easily brought him with his car, but it would be more romantic to get picked up by Yoongi himself. The train ride would be fairly short anyway.
They talked endlessly about how Yoongi would talk to him, or what kind of personality he has. They concluded that Yoongi was a very introverted person, the exact opposite of Hoseok, who was an extrovert.

'When you step out of the train and see him, pin him to the wall and give him hickeys all over his neck!' Taehyung said, earning a concerned face from his boyfriend.

'Yeah that's exactly what you shouldn't do'
Taehyung softly punched Jungkook's arm and chuckled.

'Guys stop playing around! What did you guys do on your first date together?'

'Well, we went to see a horror movie, but we just ended up fucking in the toilet stalls' Taehyung raised his shoulders and Jungkook embarrassedly hid his face in a pillow next to him. 'Don't tell him that!' he softly said.

'But in all seriousness you should not plan everything out. Just do whatever seems good to you at the moment, he loves you for being you anyway.'

Jungkook nodded at what his boyfriend said and Hoseok sighed. 'I guess you're right.'

After saying goodbye to his friends, Hoseok nervously fidgeted with his fingers while he was waiting for the train. After a quick 4 minutes the train finally arrived. Hoseok stepped in the train and chose a seat next to the window. The train was almost empty, exept for himself and about 7 other people. He grabbed his phone and texted Yoongi.

Hoseok:
Hey Yoongi
I will arrive at the train station in about 30 minutes, so I'll see you soon!!

Yoongi:
Okay, have a safe ride :)

Hoseok smiled at how cute he was.

Hoseok:
Thanks baby

Hoseok grinned when he typed 'baby'.
He could bust just thinking about Yoongi calling him 'daddy'.

He grabbed his earphones and plugged them into his phone. He started his playlist and he rested the back of his head on his seat.
He thought of what Yoongi would look like in real life as he slowly fell asleep. He was extremely sleepy after he didn't sleep the night before. It was definitely not something he did regularly.

He got woken up by someone tapping on his shoulder.
'Sir, is this your stop?' A cute girl asked him, pointing to the sign outside the window.
'Shit! Yes it is, thanks a lot!' Hoseok smiled at the girl as he quickly grabbed his bag and left the train.
'No problem..'

When he stepped out of the train, the sun was going down and it was almost getting dark. Hoseok looked around the train station and to his disappointment he didn't see Yoongi, or so he thought. He was about to grab his phone but almost got a heart attack when he felt someone grabbing his arm.
'Hobi?'
Hoseok looked to his left, where he saw a relatively small boy, dressed completely in black. He was wearing a black face mask and a black cap, almost completely covering his face.

 He was wearing a black face mask and a black cap, almost completely covering his face

Hoseok bend over slightly and looked at the boy, who shyly looked at the ground.
'Yoongi?' Hoseok asked before he was pulled away from the train station. He may have been small, but he was extremely strong.
'Wait what are you doing?' Hoseok asked, but he got no response. He got pulled into an alleyway and the other boy pulled down his face mask and took off his cap. He looked up to Hoseok and Hoseok felt like he could just melt. Yoongi's face was flushed and his hair was messy. His eyes were glistening in the lights of the lampposts. Yoongi tried to say something, but just looked away instead.

'Yoongi.. You. Wow.'
Hoseok couldn't even talk normally as his heart was beating extremely fast. He awkwardly stared at Yoongi as Yoongi looked the other way, his face was still flushed.

He managed to get out 'Yoongi you look so good' which resulted in him looking at him straight in his eyes.

'So do you..'
Hoseok could barely hear him, that's how soft he was talking.

'Are you hungry?' Yoongi asked, shyly scratching his head.

'Kinda'

'I uhh.. Just come with me please'

He put his cap back on and he pulled his face mask up again. He embarrassedly grabbed Hoseok's hand and Hoseok smiled.
'You're so cute.'
After a short walk they reached a convenience store, where Yoongi let go of Hoseok's hand. Just when they stepped in the store, Yoongi tightly grabbed Hoseok's hand and pulled him back with him.

'That boy.. he's my ex.'

Yoongi pointed to a long boy in the store, and when Hoseok realised who that was, his face went completely pale.
'Namjoon ?!'
Unfortunately, Namjoon heard that and he looked over to where they were standing. His eyes widened and he walked over to them. 'Hey, I heard you guys are dating! Congrats on that.'

Yoongi grabbed onto Hoseok's arm again and Hoseok just stared at Namjoon, who was nervously looking at them.
'You.. You need to go away right now.' Hoseok said in a shaky voice.
'Hoseok please.'
Yoongi looked up, confused.
'You know him?'
But he didn't get an answer. Hoseok walked away from Namjoon and Yoongi ran over to him.

'Yoongi, I'm so sorry for walking away.' Hoseok stopped and looked at Yoongi. Yoongi noticed that Hoseok's eyes were teary and hugged him.

'Don't worry about it, I have some noodles at home that we can eat anyway'