19 | Jimin

Jimin sighed as he burrowed his face between the pillows on his bed. He could still not believe Hoseok was dating Yoongi.

Hoseok is so lucky.

I wonder what they are doing right now. Are they talking to each other? Are they making out? Either way, I can't stand it. I want Yoongi for my own.
Jimin kept thinking about how Hoseok wrapped his hands around Yoongi. Or how Yoongi would laugh when Hoseok said anything, even if it wasn't funny.
Why?

Jimin's eyes teared up as he realized that all his chances with Yoongi are gone. He seemed so head over heels.. over fucking Hoseok. He was completely ignoring me!
He grabbed his hair in frustration as his tears rolled over his cheeks.
Hoseok. Fucking. Hoseok!

ping
Jimin felt his phone buzz. He harshly wiped away his tears as he looked at the notification.

Yoongi:
Hey Jimin, I want to thank you once again for coming with us to look for Holly!! Just about 10 minutes ago, Namjoon and Jin came over and have brought back Holly. They said that they saw him near their house or something, I'm so happy!!!!!!

Jimin softly smiled while reading the message. The idea of Yoongi being happy brightened Jimin up a bit.

Jimin:
I'm so glad they found him!

Yoongi:
By the way Jimin, you seemed quite upset today, is everything alright?

Yoongi:
I'm always here for you if you want to talk about something

Jimin wasn't sure how to respond. He wants to tell him everything, but at the same time that doesn't sound like a good idea.

Yoongi:
Why aren't you responding?

Shit! He saw that I read his message already. I don't know what to say!

Yoongi:
Hobi leaves tomorrow morning, do you want to come over after that?

Yoongi wants me to come over?
Holy shit.
Obviously I want to come over.

Jimin:
If you're okay with that

Yoongi:
Of course I'm okay with that

Yoongi:
You can come over whenever you want

Jimin was smiling like an idiot. He can't wait for tomorrow.