15 | fluffy smut (idk)

When Hoseok stepped into Yoongi's apartment, Holly jumped on to him. 'Holly!! calm down!' Yoongi chuckled and Hoseok smiled. 'He is so cute!!' Yoongi petted his cute brown dog and then went to the kitchen. 'I'll just be a minute.. I'm gonna prepare our noodles.' Hoseok nodded and then sat down on his couch. He played around with Yoongi's adorable dog till Yoongi came back to the living room with two bowls of noodles.

Hoseok and Yoongi were sitting on Yoongi's couch. Hoseok was loudly slurping his noodles, while Yoongi was just staring at him. He could feel his heart all the way up his throat and he felt like he was about to throw up. Hoseok was actually in his living room. What the fuck ??

Hoseok looked at Yoongi and noticed he wasn't eating at all.
'Why aren't you eating your noodles? Do you want me to order different food for you?' Hoseok sat as close to Yoongi as possible and put his hand on his thigh, what made Yoongi shiver.
'I uhh.. It's fine. I'm just not really hungry at the moment.' Yoongi felt shivers all the way down his spine and he bit his lip.

Hoseok put down his empty bowl of noodles and Yoongi put his still full bowl down too.
'So.. why did you and Namjoon break up?'
Hoseok asked, while putting his hand even higher up Yoongi's thigh. 'U-uh he cheated on me with my uh friend' Yoongi struggled with talking as Hoseok even tightened his grip on Yoongi's thigh. He looked at Hoseok, who had a playful glint in his eyes. He must be doing this on purpose.

'I'm so sorry you had to go through that' Hoseok said, slowly loosening his grip on Yoongi's thigh.
'But how do you know Namjoon?' Yoongi said, finally being able to speak normally once Hoseok stopped touching his thigh.
'Well.. He almost raped me once at this party.'
'He did what ?!'
Yoongi looked at Hoseok and Hoseok nodded.
'If it wasn't for Tae, he would have straight up raped me.'
'But I.. Even though he cheated on me he really isn't the type to rape someone.'
'Yeah, we were both fucking wasted and I guess that's why he decided on it.'
'I'm glad Taehyung was there for you.'

Hoseok smiled and said 'yeah' as he put his hand on Yoongi's thigh again, this time almost on his crotch. Yoongi choked on his spit and Hoseok grinned softly. He was literally almost massaging Yoongi's dick and Yoongi rested his head back on the couch. He put his hand on Hoseok's hand and breathily said 'Stop.. Oh my god.' Hoseok stopped and grinned again. 'Sorry baby boy. I'll stop if you want me to.'

Yoongi could feel his cheeks getting warm again, what meant that his face was flushed. Hoseok cooed and pinched Yoongi's cheeks.
'You like that don't you?'
Yoongi looked down embarrassed and softly said 'No..'

Yoongi made Hoseok feel some kind of way. He was so adorable and he just wanted to hug him all night, but at the same time he wants his cute lips around his cock.

Hoseok kept staring at Yoongi, what made Yoongi's face even more red than it already was.
'I'll do anything you want' He whispered in Yoongi's ear, giving him shivers.

'I uh.. Uhh'

'Come on baby.. Don't be afraid to ask me anything.'

Hoseok grinned and Yoongi could literally feel his dick twitching inside his pants. Everything about Hoseok was so hot. Yoongi quietly hoped that Hoseok wouldn't notice his hard dick, but he did.

'Want daddy to help you out with that?' He stared at Yoongi's crotch and Yoongi quickly hid his face in his knees. Hoseok could hear a muffled 'Hobi oh my god!' and he cooed again. He played with Yoongi's soft, bouncy black hair and after a while, Yoongi looked up to Hoseok.
'Hobi.. Please do it.'

'Are you sure baby? Don't feel pressured or anything.'

'Yes.'

Yoongi put down his knees again and hoseok bend over to Yoongi's crotch. Yoongi rested the back of his head on the couch again and he threw his arm in front of his eyes. He was too embarrassed to watch. Hoseok unzipped his pants and slowly pulled them down to his knees. He placed small kisses on Yoongi's boner through his boxers, and softly palmed it. The only reaction Yoongi gave was his body twitching.

'You're so quiet..'

Yoongi breathed heavily and said 'Sorry'

'Don't apologize baby.. I'll make you a moaning mess.'

'Hobi.. please be careful, it's my first time.'

Hoseok cupped his boyfriend's cheeks as he assured him that he will be careful.

Hoseok carefully pulled down his boxers, revealing Yoongi's dick. Yoongi panted 'Oh fuck' as he started breathing heavily. Hoseok held Yoongi's hand as he slowly licked off the leaking pre-cum. He then put his mouth around the tip of his dick, just playing with it with his tongue. Yoongi let out a small 'mmggh' as he squeezed Hoseok's hand. Hoseok couldn't help finding Yoongi cute, even if he was sucking him off.

He slowly proceeded to push Yoongi's dick further into his throat and when he felt it hit the back of his throat, he went back to just the tip. He then picked up the pace and he felt Yoongi's body twitching again.
'Hobi.. Fuck' Yoongi removed his hand from his eyes and he softly petted Hoseok's head.
Hoseok looked up to Yoongi with big eyes and just the sight of that almost made him cum.
'I'm gonna -'
Yoongi came with a grunt and Hoseok swallowed all of the cum.

Yoongi was panting heavily and Hoseok hugged him.
'You did so well baby.' Hoseok said, playing with Yoongi's hair again.
Yoongi smiled as he slowly drifted asleep.
'Thank you Hobi.. For tonight.'

Hoseok carefully pulled his boyfriend's boxers and trousers back up and then rested his head on his shoulder.

'Goodnight, my baby boy.'