35 | hospital

'I gotta go.' Jin stood up and put on his shoes.
'Go where?' Namjoon followed him.
'Yoongi's.. Apparently he's been hurt and I need to get him to a hospital.'
'Seriously..? I'll come with.' Namjoon also grabbed his shoes.
'But.. Hoseok will be there too.' Jin sighed. 'I don't know how he'd feel about that.'
'I'm sure he just wants Yoongi to be safe, he won't pay attention to me.'
'Okay, fine.'

Jin patiently drove up to Yoongi's place and texted Yoongi when they had arrived.

Jin:
I'm outside

Yoongi:
Be there in a sec -Hoseok

'What happened though?' Namjoon shuffled in his seat.
'I have no clue. Hoseok just randomly texted me without any explanation.'
'Holy shit..' Namjoon stared at Yoongi walking towards them outside of his window. 'His face!'

Hoseok opened up the backseat door and let Yoongi in first.
'Thank you Jin.' Yoongi spoke softly.
'No problem.. What happened?'
Yoongi rolled his eyes. That was exactly the question he didn't want to answer right now.

'No big deal.. Just fell down some stairs.'
'I know you're lying Yoongi.' Namjoon turned around from the passenger seat. 'Does someone have anything against you?'
'Why would you care?' Hoseok scoffed. 'Why did you even come along? You're really not needed at the moment.'
Yoongi smirked at his sassy comment.

'Guys.. Please.' Jin looked at them via the mirror. 'Is this really necessary?'
'Yes.' Hoseok whispered into his ear, making Yoongi giggle.
'Was it your dad?' Namjoon interrupted them.
'I think I've had my fair share of beatings from my dad.' Yoongi laughed, but the others stayed silent.
'You shouldn't joke about that..' Jin gritted his teeth.

'It was Jimin's liftle brother Jihyun.' Hoseok responded for him.
'Jihyun? Why is he mad at you?'
'I really don't feel like talking about this, Namjoon. Sorry.' Yoongi rested his head on Hoseok's shoulder. His head was spinning and his whole body was aching.

No one knew why Jimin had actually committed suicide except for Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jihyun and Yoongi himself.

-

'We're going to run up some tests to see if you have any other implications.' The doctor smiled comfortingly. 'Unfortunately you'll have to wait in the waiting room.' He looked at Hoseok.
'Uh.. Okay.' Hoseok sighed and left the room.

'What happened?' The doctor inspected his neck.
'Someone was mad at me.' Yoongi bluntly said.
'Are you going to file a police report?'
'No, I deserved it.'
The doctor furrowed his eyebrows but didn't reply.

'Your upper lip is going to be fine, it just needs a few weeks healing.'
'Okay.. Is that all?'
'Your nose has been bruised, there is a crack in the cartilage.' The doctor showed him the x-ray scans. 'Fortunately, your nose isn't crooked.'
'Does that mean I get to go home?'
'I have just sent the laboratory your blood samples, we'll have to wait about two weeks for the results.'
'So.. I'll come back whenever you get the results..?' Yoongi tried to smile but groaned at the pain.

'I'd like to keep you here in the meanwhile.'
'No! I-I can't leave Hoseok alone.'
'The one who's in the waiting room? He can stay in your room too, just not whenever we're doing some more tests.'
'More tests.. Is it really that bad? I'm feeling okay honestly.'
'We just want to be sure you don't have any internal damage.' The doctor sighed. 'I'll go inform your friend, can you write down your parental information in the meantime?' He slid a paper and a pen towards him.
'Ah.. Sure.'

He messily wrote down their phone numbers and the address to his old house till Hoseok finally came back in the room.
'Are you okay?! Why do they have to keep you here?'
'Didn't the doctor already tell you?' Yoongi jotted down the last answer.
'He did.. But.. I'm just worried. This is all my fault!' Hoseok wrapped his arms around him tightly. 'I'm so sorry Yoongi.'
'What? Why would it be your fault?'
'Had I come sooner..'
'Stop trying to blame yourself for this! This is all my karma because I treated Jimin like shit.'
'But you didn't know he would.. You know.' Hoseok released from the hug and sat next to him. 'It's not your fault, Jihyun just went batshit crazy.'

The doctor cleared his throat, grabbing both of their attention. 'Sorry to interrupt.. We've got a room ready for you.'
'Oh, okay.' Yoongi followed him to his room, followed by Hoseok. The room was on the second floor, where the patients with fractured bones stayed. The room itself was quite spacious and had two separate, empty beds.

'We'll give your parents a call, they'll most likely be here tomorrow morning.'
'My parents..? Is that really needed?'
The doctor nodded and took a deep breath. 'I'm sorry, but they have the right to know.'
'I get that..' Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's hand and squeezed it.

This is when Hoseok is gonna meet his parents.. Hoseok might end up in the hospital bed beside him for all he knows.

After the doctor finally left the room, Hoseok and Yoongi went to sleep.. In other words, Hoseok fell asleep and Yoongi just rested his head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. He couldn't fall asleep because of his pounding head and his sore throat.