10 | bad memories

Taehyung checked his phone when he woke up and saw he got a message from Jungkook.

JungKookie:
Taetae!!!!! are you awake yet? I just wanted to say Hobi told me he is planning on meeting Yoongi soon and I'm so exited!!! We could have a double date OMG that would be so cute!

Taehyung looked at the message, in disbelief. Was Hoseok really planning on meeting Yoongi..? But they don't even know each other for that long! I swear Yoongi just seems fishy to me, he seems like he just wants to use Hobi.

Taehyung:
Hobi, are you gonna meet up with Yoongi?? and like this soon?

Hobiiii:
I just wanna see his face so bad :(

Taehyung:
How long has it been since you guys started chatting?

Hobiiii:
Uhh I think it has been like 2 weeks

Hobiiii:
Okay I understand that that is way too soon but honestly I don't see any reason not to do it

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Hoseok can be so naïve sometimes. He really is way too positive. What if that guy is forcing him to meet up with him? What if he is a rapist or something?

Taehyung:
Is he forcing you to do this?

Hobiiii:
Taehyungieeee~~! of course not!!

Hobiiii:
Yoongi has never said anything about meeting up, he even said that he thinks it's too early now

Taehyung:
And what's he like? Is he like, a pervert? Did you send him any bad things ?!

Hobiiii:
Omg Tae I can't with you

Hobiiii:
He's really shy, I'm the one who is guilty of being a pervert..

Taehyung's eyes widened. Hoseok, a pervert? There's no such thing. One time they were watching a new movie illegally on Hoseok's laptop and a porn ad popped up. Hoseok quickly covered his eyes and screamed like a little girl. Taehyung chuckled thinking about that old memory.

Taehyung:
You a pervert? Good joke

Hobiiii:
Honestly Yoongi changed me !

Hobiiii:
I would fuck the shit out of his cute pink lips
Just kidding haha

Taehyung:
JUNG HOSEOK!!!!!

Hobiiii:
HAHAHHAHA SORRy

Taehyung:
How has he changed you this much in like two weeks what the fuck

Hobiiii;
Honestly, I have no clue

Hobiiii:
The only thing I can think about is him, I want to see him so bad

Taehyung:
I really want you to be happy so I'm telling you truthfully. Wait a bit till you're sure it's okay to meet up with him, ok? I really don't want you to get hurt again

Hobiiii:
What happened between Namjoon and I is in the past

Hobiiii:
But I appreciate you worrying for me. I know you do it for my own good.

Taehyung smiled as he accomplished his mission: making sure his best friend isn't gonna get raped by some random cute guy. He already had that happen to him once. Well, it was close to happening if he didn't help him.

One time, Hoseok and Taehyung went to the party of this popular kid called Johnny. Taehyung and Hoseok got offered a few drinks and Hoseok (as expected) got fucking wasted. They lost each other and Taehyung looked for him in the whole house. Johnny's parents were extremely rich and they lived in a massive mansion. Taehyung was worried sick. He heard about stories of people getting forced to do awful things, and he would never forgive himself if such horrible things would happen to Hoseok.

After a good 30 minutes of desperate searching through the house and pushing drunk people away, he finally found the room Hoseok was in. It was one of the guest rooms, and he wasn't alone. Taehyung opened the door aggressively and saw Hoseok, crying and trying to push Namjoon off him.

Taehyung screamed 'STOP' and Namjoon looked back embarrassed and quickly got out of the room. Hoseok stared at the ceiling, face all wet because of how much he cried. Taehyung walked towards him and asked him what happened. Hoseok just stared at the ceiling and said in a shaky voice:
'He put something in my drink.. I couldn't move'
Taehyung hugged him and in the meanwhile Johnny walked in the room, as everyone told him that Taehyung was looking for something.
'Is everything okay??' He asked worriedly, looking at Hoseok. Taehyung told him what happened and Johnny immediately helped Taehyung with bringing Hoseok to their car.
'You sure I shouldn't call the police..?' Johnny said, his face pale as he stared at Hoseok. Taehyung could tell that Johnny felt horrible.
'I'm sure we can't do anything anyway. We don't have any evidence whatsoever' Hoseok said sadly.

Taehyung and Hoseok thanked Johnny for all his help and apologized for ruining his night.
'You guys don't have to apologize at all, it's all his fault.. I'm just glad that Taehyung was able to help you at the right time.'
Taehyung smiled as he looked at Hoseok, who was looking down, his eyes were teary.

Never in his life had he seen Hoseok look this sad, it was a sight that would forever be in his memories.

[I'm crying this is so sad also I'm sorry for making Namjoonie look bad, Joonie is my smol baby and I have no bad intentions towards him whatsoever, it's just a story

[I'm crying this is so sad also I'm sorry for making Namjoonie look bad, Joonie is my smol baby and I have no bad intentions towards him whatsoever, it's just a story.]