25 | ramen

Jungkook and Taehyung were surprised by what they saw when they walked into Hoseok's house. Yoongi and Hoseok were sleeping on the floor in the middle of the living room.
'Hobi? It's 6 p.m. why the fuck are you guys sleeping?' Taehyung shook Hoseok's shoulders, waking him up.
'What..? How are you guys here?' Hoseok looked at his friends sheepishly.
'I have your spare keys, remember?' Taehyung laughed. 'Anyways, it's 6 p.m.! Wake your asses up.'
'The four of us are going on a date!' Jungkook smiled. 'That is if your boyfriend ever wakes up.'

All three of them looked over to Yoongi, who was completely wrapped in blankets by Hoseok.
'Why were you guys sleeping on the floor anyways?'
'Kinky..' Jungkook grinned.
'What the fuck Kookie! We were talking last night and fell asleep.'
'Just talking? That's disappointing.. I thought after last night-'
'No! We have not.' Hoseok rapidly interrupted Taehyung.
'Jeez Hobi calm down, we were just joking around.' Jungkook rolled his eyes. 'Why are you getting so mad? Has anything happened?'
'Jimin.. He has committed suicide.' Hoseok softly said, hoping Yoongi wouldn't hear.
'And Yoongi thinks it's all his fault because Jimin had a crush on him or something.'

'Hold up.. What? The Jimin that used to go to our school? Holy shit.' Both Taehyung and Jungkook were perplexed. 'That's.. Really sad.'
Yoongi woke up because of the noises and yawned really loudly, shocking all three of them. 'Hobi why'd you- Oh..' He quickly covered his chest to hide the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt, or pants for that matter.

Yesterday, or early this morning, Hoseok was just comforting him because of what happened, but after a while they continued their making out session that they had earlier in Taehyung's car. Hoseok undressed him but soon enough fell asleep because he couldn't handle staying up late at night. Yoongi just cuddled him and fell asleep after. The sun was already starting to come out, so Yoongi was also pretty sleepy.

'Nice hickeys.' Jungkook laughed loudly, receiving a soft punch in the stomach from Taehyung. 'Why do you point that out.' He hissed in his ear.
'Uh.. Thanks?' Yoongi awkwardly laughed. 'Why are you guys here?'
'Because we are having a double date!' Jungkook smiled as his wish finally became fulfilled.
'We'll be going to this ramen restaurant, and after that we could do something else.. Like bowling?' Taehyung filled in for his boyfriend. 'Would you guys like that?' Both Taehyung and Jungkook looked at Hoseok and Yoongi with pleading eyes. 'Please! It'll be a lot of fun.'

Hoseok looked at Yoongi, as if he was asking him for permission. 'I mean.. Sure. Why not?' Yoongi smiled. 'It sounds like a lot of fun.'
'Well then we're having a 'double date' or whatever you called it.' Hoseok mocked Jungkook. 'Can you guys give us a minute to change our clothes?'

'Alright, we'll be waiting in my car.' Taehyung dragged Jungkook with him.
Yoongi relievedly threw off his blankets, revealing his -almost- naked body and his neck still covered with old hickeys and a few new ones. 'It was so hot under all those blankets!'
'My god you look so good..' Hoseok leaned in for a kiss. 'Too bad Kookie and Tae are waiting for us right now.' Hoseok helped Yoongi stand up and handed him his backpack. 'You can always wear any of my clothing if you want.'

Yoongi wore his trusty black pants, a black turtleneck sweater, a Gucci belt Jin had gifted him a while back for his birthday (Jin's parents are extremely rich) and a long, faint blue jacket Hoseok had lend him.