12 | 'the ship has sailed'

It was 7 pm already and Hoseok was still laying in his bed. He has been asking Yoongi everyday to meet up, but he doesn't want to. For the first time since the accident with Namjoon, Hoseok felt genuinely sad. The only thing he could think of was Yoongi and he doesn't even know why. He has only known Yoongi for about two months and he has already taken over Hoseok's whole mind.

Hoseok didn't know what to do and he didn't feel like crying again so he texted Taehyung.

Hoseok:
Taehyung

Taetae:
Hobi? What's wrong ?????

Taetae:
Why are you calling me Taehyung and not one of your many stupid nicknames ??

Hoseok:
I have been basically begging Yoongi to meet up with me, but he just doesn't want to do it

Taetae:
Do you want me to come over?

Hoseok:
Only if you're okay with that

Taetae:
I'll be there in about 20 minutes :)

Hoseok slumped to the door when he heard the doorbell ring and almost fell when Taehyung hugged him. Taehyung was smiling but his smile faded when he saw the way Hoseok looked. Hoseok's eyes were completely red, his hair was a mess, his skin was extremely pale and he was still wearing his pajamas. His house was a complete mess. Taehyung put the plastic bag he brought with him on a table close to them and gave Hoseok a long and soothing hug. Hoseok first didn't know how to respond, but soon after gave into the hug.

Hoseok finally let go and Taehyung pulled him with him to the couch. He grabbed the plastic bag he brought with him and pulled two massive ice cream containers out of it and placed them on the table in front of them. He stood up again and went to Hoseok's kitchen to grab two spoons. When he walked back in the living room Hoseok smiled and softly said 'thank you, taetae'

Taehyung just looked at Hoseok and slightly smiled. His eyes were still red but now he at least had a smile on his face.

Taehyung sighed and sat next to Hoseok.

'Why doesn't Yoongi want to meet up with you?' Taehyung asked, fidgeting with his fingers.

'He keeps saying that he is too shy or something..'

Hoseok sighed and looked down.
Taehyung grabbed Hoseok's hands and shuddered. 'Your hands are ice cold! Have you eaten anything at all today?!'
Hoseok mumbled a short 'no' and Taehyung stared at Hoseok, who just kept staring at his feet.
'Hobi.. You have to eat something now. Would you like to eat pizza?'
Hoseok looked up to Taehyung and Taehyung smiled. 'I take that as a yes!'

He dialed the phone number of the Pizza Hut nearest to them and ordered two large pizzas. When he hung up from his phone, he looked at Hoseok, who was looking a bit better. Pizza was his favorite food after all.

'But why do you want to meet up with him so
bad?' Taehyung asked carefully, not wanting to hurt him.

'It's just that.. I don't know. The whole time, Yoongi is on my mind. I don't understand how I have fallen for him this quickly. But I just want to see him. I'm so tired of just chatting with him.'

'Yeah I understand that. But I think I realise why you've fallen for him this quick.'

Hoseok looked up and raised his eyebrows.
'You do?'

'I think after the uh.. 'incident' at the party, Yoongi comforting you really pushed you over the edge to fall in love with him.'

Hoseok looked back down and shortly said
'Oh'

Taehyung tried putting an arm over Hoseok's shoulders but Hoseok pushed his arm away. Taehyung understood that he just wanted to be left alone at the moment. The atmosphere in the room was killing Taehyung. It was very quiet exept for the short sniffs Hoseok made. Finally, after 10 painful minutes, the doorbell rang. Taehyung stood up and opened the door.

'Two large pizzas for Hobi'
The pizza delivery guy smiled and Taehyung handed him 30 bucks.
'Keep the change.' Taehyung said and the pizza delivery guy smiled again.
'Thanks alot.. Also, is that guy okay?'
He pointed his fingers at Hoseok. Hoseok looked up and stared at him with a death stare. 'He uhh.. He is going through something. But he's fine. Thank you for delivering our pizza!' Taehyung pushed the guy out of the house and closed the door.

Taehyung put the pizza boxes on the table in front of Hoseok and sat down next to Hoseok. He opened the box and handed a piece to Hoseok. Hoseok looked at Taehyung and slightly smiled.
'Thank you so much Taehyungie. I have no idea what I would've done without you.'
Taehyung smiled and grabbed a piece of pizza too.
'I'll always be here for you.'
Hoseok slowly started feeling less sad as he ate the pizza with his best friend. Once they were finished, Taehyung came up with an idea.
'What if we just call Yoongi?' Taehyung said brightly, being proud of his idea.
Hoseok chuckled and said 'Sure, why not. I don't really know what else to do anyway.'
Hoseok was about to grab his phone but then suddenly remembered something.
'Tae!! Our ice cream is melting!'
Taehyung's eyes widened and he jumped from the couch.
'Shit!'
He quickly grabbed the two containers and put them in the fridge.
'We'll eat those soon..' Taehyung cheekily said, making Hoseok laugh. 'Now call your daddy!'
Hoseok scoffed and looked at Taehyung.
'He's not my daddy! I'm his daddy.' Hoseok laughed pervertedly and Taehyung hit his shoulder. 'Jung Hoseok!'

Hoseok grabbed his phone and called Yoongi. Yoongi picked up and yawned.

'Hoseok..?'

Taehyung chuckled and Yoongi heard that.

'Who is with you?'

Taehyung could hear genuine concern in his voice.
'Yoongi!! I'm just with my friend Taehyung, don't worry!'
Hoseok laughed and Taehyung confirmed it saying 'I have a boyfriend, me and Hobi are just friends.'

'Oh. Why are you calling me Hoseok?'

'Yoongi, did you know that Hoseok was very sad today?' Taehyung said, earning a concerned look from his friend.

'Aww why Hoseokie?'

'Because he wants to see you' Taehyung said. He looked at Hoseok who was completely red. He must be so embarrassed..

'I.. I'm so sorry. It's just that I'm so awkward in real life.. I feel like I would just ruin the whole relationship.'

'Stop worrying about that! You know that I don't care about you being awkward. I'm so tired of being limited to just chatting with you.' Hoseok stared at the phone, waiting for an answer.

'You know what Hobi, if you want to meet up this bad I'll do it. I can't stand the thought of you being sad.'

Hoseok's eyes widened.
'Really?!'

'Really.'

Hoseok smiled brightly and Taehyung screamed 'Yoonseok is finally happening! Yes!'
Hoseok laughed and hit Taehyung's arm.
'Tae!! Stop!'
Yoongi chuckled.

'Yoonseok?'

'It's a shipname Tae came up with'
Taehyung grinned and added 'The ship has sailed!'

'I guess Yoonseok is meeting up soon then.'