6 | best friends, forever

Hoseok knocked on the door of Taehyung's house, and a few seconds later the door flew open and Taehyung hugged him thightly. Hoseok wasn't surprised, Tae always hugged people. After a long hug, Taehyung grabbed Hoseok's hand and pulled him to the living room, where Jungkook was eating some popcorn.

Hey Hobi! Jungkook shouted exitedly.
Kookie! Hii! Hoseok said as he gave him a hug as well. 'You don't know how much I missed hanging out together' Taehyung said as he sat down next to them. Hoseok got annoyed by that comment. If he really missed it he could have just called him, Hoseok would always make time for his friends. He shrugged and asked: 'Why didn't you guys ask me to come before then? It's been 4 months!'

Jungkook and Taehyung look at each other, in a complete loss of words. 'I- I'm so sorry.. I never knew you felt that way' Taehyung said looking at the ground. 'I didn't want you to feel like you're third wheeling, because we're a couple now' Jungkook let out a small 'yeah' as he fidgeted with his hands.

Hoseok felt awfully bad for getting angry and quickly said 'I completely understand you guys, don't worry, please!' He smiled. Jungkook and Taehyung look up suprised as Hoseok hugged them both. 'I'm just glad that I can see you guys again, let's keep it like this.' Jungkook and Taehyung hugged him back happily.

Taehyung sat in the drivers seat and Jungkook and Hoseok in the back. The ride was fairly short, it was about 20 minutes. When they arrived, Jungkook ran inside as Taehyung and Hoseok sighed and walked inside. The receptionist smiled and told them to choose their golf club and ball. Jungkook chose a red golfclub and a yellow ball, Taehyung chose a white golfclub with a red ball and Hoseok chose a green golfclub with a blue ball. The golf clubs and balls lit up in the dark.

They walked into the room with all the different levels and Jungkook squealed with happiness. Golfing was one of his favorite things after all and especially when it's glow in the dark. Taehyung on the other hand doesn't really like golfing, because he sucks at it. He only chose to go golfing because Jungkook loves it.

The final scores were:
Jungkook: 6 points
Hoseok: 19 points
Taehyung 42 points
(In golfing the person with the least points wins, since that is the amount of tries)

Agh! Taehyung sighed as he stepped in his car. Jungkook pinched his cheeks and said 'I'm sorry Taetae, I'll buy you food if that will make you happier'
Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes. 'Can you buy me chicken nuggets?' He asked in a childish voice.
Jungkook smiled at his boyfriend and said 'Of course, and I'll pay for Hobi too!'

Hoseok smiled at the two. They were so cute together! He unlocked his phone and saw the picture they took together.

 They were so cute together! He unlocked his phone and saw the picture they took together

It has been way too long since they have hanged out. Although Jungkook and Tae were still acting pretty cheesy, it was a lot of fun.

They arrived at the drive thru at mcdonalds, Taehyung's favorite place to eat.

'Hello, what would you like to order?'

'I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.' Jungkook said.

[I'm so sorry for the big smoke joke I'm such a fucking loser hahahhaha]

They arrived back at Taehyung's house and they ate their cold fries, burgers and nuggets. It was already 1 AM by the time they came home, and they weren't sleepy at all. Hoseok checked his phone and noticed he got a message from Yoongi.

Yoongi:
Wow you look great!

Taehyung noticed that Hoseok blushed when looking at his phone, and snatched it out of his hands.
'TAEHYUNG NO!'
Jungkook and Taehyung giggled like crazy reading the conversation between Yoongi and Hoseok.
'Damn, he is super cute. You should totally date him!' Jungkook screamed. Taehyung shook his head up and down aggressively and screamed 'YES! I ship you guys! Your shipname would be Yoonseok, ahh so cute!' Hoseok hid his face in between his knees as his face was completely red. They read my conversation! Shit!
What he didn't realize though is that Taehyung and Jungkook were typing a message to Yoongi.

Hoseok:
Yo, I'm Hobi's friend and he loves you, you should date him lol

Jungkook and Taehyung were dying of laughter as they gave Hoseok's phone back to him. Hoseok read the text message they send to Yoongi and his heart dropped. You guys did not just fucking do that!