Chapter Five

John's POV

I opened my eyes to some noises. Laf and Herc were covering their mouths, but were giggling loudly. Laf had his phone out.

"..What's going on..?" I slurred.

Herc pointed beside me and fell over laughing. I yawned and looked to where he was pointing- Alex. I was cuddling with Alex.

Alex's face was red, but he smiled a bit. Herc and Laf were no help what-so-ever.

"Laf took photos. They're priceful." Herc said.

"Wait, photos?!"

"Oui." Laf said.

Herc nodded. I slowly and carefully took the blanket off of me.

"Run." Herc whispered to Laf.

Laf ran away somewhere in our dorm. I quickly shot up and chased him around the house, trying to get the phone. It's not fair me and Alex are short enough that we can't reach that high. Herc can, though.

I managed jump on Laf's back, but he kept running and wiggled me to get off. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped one of my hands on his shoulder. I reached up for the phone, since Laf was standing still, trying to wiggle me out. His hand reached for the sky, his phone in his hand. Herc and Alex just watched. If they had popcorn, they would probrally be eating it by now.

"GIMME THE PHONE LAF!" I screamed.

"NEVER! I NEED THIS!" Laf hollered.

I kept reaching, but I was so close. I pulled my legs upper to his chest and reached up. I gripped it with Laf's hand.

"LAFAYETTE DELETE THE PICTURE!"

"NO! MINE!"

I leaned to the side and he fell over, me on him. We were fighting for the phone when Herc just picked it up and snatched it from us.

"Guys, just stop. I'll delete the picture." Herc mumbled.

I reluctantly sat down next to Alex. I held his hand in mine. Laf grapped Herrc's leg.

"Heerrrcccc! Don't do it, mon ami!" Laf screamed.

Herc gave Laf back the phone- it was deleted. Laf angrily sat down with his arms crossed.

*** *** *** ***

Laf and Alex went back to their dorms. Today was kinda like a lazy day. Herc was in his room doing whatever, I was in my room doing whatever. I was still in my pj's watching TV. I had a bowl of cereal next to me, because I was hungry. I was watching Hallmark Christmas's Cookie Jar- CAUSE WHY NOT!

I leaned back against the wall when I got a phone call. I lowered the volume and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I asked.

"..."

"Hello?"

"..."

"Who is this?"

"Hello, Johnathon."

I closed the door shut. And tried to remain calm.

"Hey dad."
"What are you up to?"

"Oh, umm.. I was just doing stuff.0

"What stuff?"

"Nothing."

"Like meeting a pretty girl?"

"No."

You could hear hands slamming against a table. "I thought I TOLD YOU TO GET A GIRL!"

"I thought I told you I'm gay."

"Listen, Johnathon-"

"Don't call me that."

"You need to get a girl, or I'LL GET YOU ONE!"

I stayed quiet in shock. I didn't say a word for about a minute, hopeing he hung up. No way he would set me up with a girl.

"Johnathon, respond. I'm willing to do it."

"Don't. I already have someone." I said, then I slapped my hands over my mouth.

"What?!"

I still remained silent.

"YOU FOUND A BOY?!"

I didn't dare say a word.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT AGAINST MY RULES!"

"YOUR RULES ARENT EVEN APPLIED WHERE I AM RIGHT NOW!" I growled.

"I'll find that boy..." My dad breathed heavily.

He then hung up.

I opened the door slightly and curled up in a ball in my room. My dad was gonna set me up some girl. He was gonna try to find Alex and do something to him. He was gonna damage my whole future.... I don't know what to do...

"I GOT IT! I GOT THE SQUIRTLE!"

I snapped out of my thoughts. Damn it Herc.

"HERC, WHAT THE HELL!"

"MY BAD!"

I rolled my eyes and turned the TV back on.

*** *** *** ***

I walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. I cooked some mac&cheese and brung it to Herc's room, I had nothing better to do. I walked in the room and saw Herc sprawled on his bed, playing on his red 3DS.

"Herc, what are you doing?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"Playing Pokémon Ruby." Herc said. He was focused on the screen.

I ate my mac&cheese and watched him play. He was actually pretty good. He had good leveled pokémon, his starter was Treecko, he had plenty of badges, and he had his little secret spot in a tree.

"Herc, how long have you been playing his?" I asked.

"All day." He was still focused on the screen.

I handed Herc the leftovers from my food and Herc took it. He saved his progress and ate.

"What have you been doing?" Herc asked.

"Umm... watching TV." I said.

I wasn't gonna telll anyone about this phone call, not even Alex. They don't deserve to live in fear like that. This is my problem, and I'm gonna fix it.

"Cool." Herc said.

He finshed the leftovers and we then watched 3 episodes of The Middle. We built a tiny fort in Herc's room to watch it. I went to my room and closed the door as I fell asleep.