Chapter Fifteen

⬆️lol I drew that RIP⬆️

Peggy's POV

That morning...

"This sucks!"

I launched my book across the room. It has only been almost two months and we were already full of tests. The gang was here, and we were all studying for our very important beginning exam. Mr.Washington just loves to make us suffer.

"OUCH, PEGGY!" Herc complained, and got the book off his head.

I giggled. "Sorry Herc!"

"Nah, Peggy's right, all this studying sucks." John wined. We were both upside down on my bed.

"Are you guys joking? American History's easy." Alex said, typing up something on his laptop. He got a notebook to the face.

"Hey, don't hit my boyfriend!" John declared.

"What? Laf threw it!" Angelica pointed to Laf.

"That subject is anything but easy."

"Because you came from France."

"Mon ami, that isn't important!"

John got up from his upside down position and hugged Alex in his light-headed way. I ship it so much.

Herc thanfully gave me my textbook instead of throwing it out the window, and Laf got his notebook back. We went back to studying for about 30 minutes, until, of course, we got distracted.

"Why did I even come to college?" Maria muttered under her breath, flipping a page of her textbook. Eliza held her hand.

For the past weeks, Eliza had been ranting on how pretty Maria was. She first liked Alex, but moved on when she found out John loved him.

"To get a good education." Alex, Eliza, Laf, and Angelica replied.

"To get away from family and shit." John and Maria said.

"Because everyone I know came." Me and Herc stated. We then winked at eachother.

We tried to go back to studying, but we failed at that. We decided to go eat somewhere because we're hungry. Well, John had to drag Alex to come with us. That boy doesnt stop working.

"LET'S GO, PEOPLE! WALK LIKE YOU MEAN IT!" I screamed, running down the hall.

*** *** *** ***

Laf's POV

"LET'S GO PEOPLE, WALK LIKE YOU MEAN IT!"

I watched at Peggy ran down the hallway. Her sisters and Maria ran after her, while me, Herc, John, and Alex stayed behind. John had Alex on his back because he was forcing him to go. Peggy smiled bright as she ran, she was so... how you Americans say it... adorable.

"What are you smiling about?" Herc asked me.

"O-Nothing!" I looked the other way.

"You're red, what's wrong?"

I said nothing.

"You like someone." Herc stated.

"N-NON!"

"Yes. Who is it?" Herc asked, looking at me as if he was waiting like his life depended on it.

"No one." I whispered, glancing at Peggy.

"It's Peggy, isn't it?"

"...oui."

Herc sighed and glanced at Peggy, and then at me. He smiled a bit.

"Peggy's a good person. How are you going to get her?"

"I...I don't know."

Herc smiled a bit, then it faded as he looked down at his hands as he walked.

Why was he acting so weird?

*** *** *** ***

Yes, I ship Leggy! It's just so cute!

Anyway, crappy upload here.

Sorry about that! I'm busy with school stuff!

Love y'all!

❣️❣️❣️,
KawaiiCamiSama💜