Chapter Twenty-Four

Alex's POV

We all watched anxiously as the bus neared the entrance, and stopped. I shook John until he woke up, and we all gathered our bags and screamed in excitement as we stepped foot on the campsite.

"Class! Everyone head to your cabins as I call your names!"

Everyone stayed quiet, and hoped for the best.

"Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Charles Lee, and James Reynolds are in the first cabin."

Thomas, Charles, and James yelled in response and flipped everyone off.

And don't you think for a second that I passed the chance to flip off Thomas.

James just shamenly followed the group.

"Samuel Seaburry, John Adams, Aaron Burr, and Theodosia Bartow will be in the second cabin."

Sam and John nodded and got their things. Aaron and Theo were just glad to be with eachother.

"Alexander Hamilton, John Laurens, Lafayette, and Hercules Mulligan will be in the third cabin."

Me and the gang threw our fists in the air and wooped, we were gonna be a fun disaster.

"Angelica Schuyler, Eliza Schuyler, Margarita Schuyler, and Maria Lewis are, of course, going to be in the fourth cabin."

The four girls cheered, and we all hugged. Being right next to eachother? Hell yeah!

*** *** *** ***

We got to our cabins, and burst the door open in excitement. We all launched the bags to the other side of the room and ran towards the beds.

"I CLAIM THE TOP BUNK!" Herc said, climbing to the top of one of the bunks and falling face first into the pillow.

He was such a child.

"I CALL OTHER TOP BUNK!" Me and Laf said.

I looked at Laf before running towards the bunk, and started to climb it. He pulled me down and tried to climb it was well, but I shoved him. We did this for a bit before I managed to get to the top and fell on it in victory.

"Merde..." Laf sighed.

I looked down below and saw John just walk to the bed under mine, and Laf went to the one under Herc.

I swung myself upside-down and looked at John's upside down face.

"Hey~" I purred, staring into his eyes.

"Hi Lexi. Be careful of falling." John warned, kissing me.

"So this must be how Spiderman felt like." I gasped. "I want more."

"No."

"I'll make you."

"Try."

I leaned towards John, who kept scooting farther and farther away from me. I felt my legs slipping from my bunk, and I fell, landing on the wooden floor face first.

"ALEX!" John and Laf screamed, coming to get me. I heard Herc laughing his ass off.

*** *** *** ***

"So, how about we play Never Have I Ever? Every time you did something you regret you strip a piece of clothing or accessory off." Angie said, smirking at everyone.

Everyone cheered in agreement. I did too, and luckily my nose stopped bleeding from before.

"Here we go!" Herc began. "Never have I ever... been a couple."

Me, John, Laf, Peggy, Eliza, and Maria groaned. We took off our scrunchies that we had to form the ponytails or buns in our hairs.

"Hey, that's not fair!" Herc complained.

"It is- it's an accessory." Peggy argued, grinning. She was on Laf's lap.

I looked over at John, who's hair was down to his shoulders. I smiled and began to play with it.

"Never have I ever... been a boy." Angie said, crossing her arms.

"Fucking sexist..." John mumbled, taking off his socks.

"I can hear you. I'm gonna target you next time now." Angie said.

I took off my socks, and so did Herc, snickering.

"The perks of being trans, biotches." Laf snapped his fingers when he said biotches. He can't pronounce it well, so he just says it like that.

"Never have I ever never worn makeup." Maria smirked.

I sighed and took off my shirt with Herc, and looked at John, wondering as to why he wasn't doing anything.

"I have a sister Alex, of course I've had to put on makeup before." He said.

"Never have I ever... had curly hair." Eliza stated.

"FRICK!" Angie screamed, taking off her shirt to reveal her bra.

Maria did the same as her, but Laf and Peggy took off their socks while John took off his shirt. Herc took off the bandana on his head.

So. Fucking. Hot.

"Never have I ever had a journal." I smirked.

Everyone basically wanted to murder me, since I'm the only one that has one. Everyone took off an article of clothing. I felt John sit behind me in shame, since he was in his boxers and that's it.

*** *** *** ***

We ended the game after ten minutes, since we were all almost naked by then. We decided to just play Paranoia and Guess The Lyrics,and we did that for a said three hours before people started to get tired. The girls left, in their clothes, while us boys just put on our jeans and fell asleep like that.