Chapter Twenty-Two

The next day

Alex's POV

I yawned as I heard movement around. I looked up as Laf was leaving for his classes.

"Sorry if I have woken you, Alex. I will be back for the afternoon. Bye!"

I saw Laf close the door and decided to get up, having no classes in the weekends. I showered and got dressed, and was making breakfast. I heard loud dings coming from my room, and it was my phone.

JohnnyRockets: Alex bby plz come over and cook me food I can't make actual food
JohnnyRockets: Alex
JohnnyRockets: Alex
JohnnyRockets: Alex
CinnamonRoll: John stop
JohnnyRockets: Alex
JohnnyRockets: Alex
JohnnyRockets: Alex
CinnamonRoll: John plz stop for the love of god
SayYesToMe: JOHNATHON FOR THE LOVE ALL THINGS HOLY ILL COME GEEZ
JohnnyRockets: Alex u missed out
SayYesToMe: But Theodosia has to come
JohnnyRockets: If ur making me food then I'll allow it
CinnamonRoll: Can I come?
SayYesToMe: Of course Liza💙
CinnamonRoll:💘💘💘
JohnnyRockets: Ewww
CinnamonRoll: Wdym ew
SayYesToMe: U DO THIS WITH ALEXANDER ALL THE TIME!
JohnnyRockets: Yeah But we're better
SayYesToMe: Im not going
JohnnyRockets: NO PLZ COME IM SOWWY
SayYesToMe: K fine
SayYesToMe: Where's Hercules, Angelica, Margarita, Lafayette, and Alexander?
CinnamonRoll: Angie and Peggy have classes
JohnnyRockets: So does Laf, and Herc's just in his room playing Pokémon
JohnnyRockets: idk where Alex is
DrunkMaster101: Im in my dorm, and coming over btw
JohnnyRockets: YAY ALEX💚💚💚
SayYesToMe: Ewww
CinnamonRoll: ^
JohnnyRockets: yall are rude

I snickered as I put my phone down. I only had to walk to the end of the hall to get to his dorm, I have no idea why he would always be so dramatic.

I opened the door to his dorm and there he was, already dressed but upside-down on the couch. He wore jeans and a Steven Universe shirt, and his hair was all damp and wet. He soon noticed I was looking at him and he looked eyes with me.

"Alex!" He exclaimed, reaching his hands out at my direction.

He was lucky he was hot.

I walked over to him and sat in front of him, pulling him up the couch to face me. He giggled as he fell into my chest.

"I'm dizzy, just give me a sec."

"Well hurry the fuck up, I wanna kiss you already."

John finally got up to face me and wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing me. His hair smelled like watermelon shampoo. I wrapped his legs around his waist and deepened the kiss.

"Sooo... are you still hungry or..?"

We snapped our attention towards the door. Maria, Theo, and Eliza were at the doorway. We parted from our kiss.

"Y-Yeah." John stammered, looking down. I just felt my face getting red.

Maria grinned as she walked to the kitchen to make food. Theo and Eliza sat beside us on the couch.

I would say that just was a good morning. Maria made eggs and toast, and we just sat on the floor and played cards while eating. You never would have guessed that Theo was the spit queen.