Chapter Twenty-Five

Herc's POV

The next morning camp was kind of nice.

I left the floor from where me and the guys were and went to the eating hall, where I met up with Angie and the girls.
We caught up with some food that was better than our usual school food and played around, throwing some stuff into Peggy's hair.

Did I do that to take back for her taking Laf?
I don't know, you tell me.

After that everyone had a free schedule today, since we're all crazy sons of bitches. We tried to avoid Jefferson's group, and had to cover Alex's eyes every time we could see Thomas.

The Revolutionary gang decided to split into teams as we played volleyball. We decided to break off into two teams, of course- Alex, me, Laf, and Maria with John, Angie, Eliza, and Peggy. We had to seperate the couples so no one would get distracted. We swapped John and Maria because John gets along with Peggy anyways, and I love hanging out with Maria.

And don't get me wrong, I love Peggy, but right now, I kinda can't stand her.

"The losing team," Angie stated as she held the ball, walking to the other team, "Has to strip naked and jump into the lake." Angie smirked.

Everyone cheered at the idea and I went to shake Angie's hand. We went to our positions- me and Laf in the back and Alex and Maria in the front. For the others, Eliza and Peggy were in the front as Angie and John stayed behind.

"Ready?" Angie yelled as she tied her hair into a bun, and positioned herself.

"GO!"

Angie served the ball towards us, going hard. Maria called the ball and threw it over the net, and Eliza slammed it towards our ground. As she did, they cheered and hollered.

"1-0, what a great way to start!" Peggy yelled cockily, high-fiving Eliza.

Next, we served. Laf positioned himself as he was about to serve, and can I say, he looked so hot doing so.

Laf served it, but it didn't go that far, resulting in it hitting the ground before anyone could reach it. 2-0.

"One more point and we win!" John screamed, getting the ball to serve it.

"We gotta step up our game, guys!" Alex said, slamming his fist into his hands for exaggeration.

"You can't even play volleyball!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

John served it high and hard, and I called it as I hit it, and Alex helped me pass it to the other side. Peggy and Eliza didn't call the ball so they ran towards eachother, letting the ball hit beneath their feet.

"2-1!" Alex flipped them off.

We played many rounds like that, and it was honestly kind of fun. Once, Alex didn't see the ball as it landed on his head, and he screamed and almost attacked Angie. Another, Eliza and John kept fighting who got the ball and that ended them up nowhere.

We played for so long, but eventually, we were at 6-5. We needed one more point to win.

"Alright, give this your best shot!" Maria said, as Alex served the ball, hopefully not failing.

He didn't, and it went over, Angie smacking it, then Laf, then Angie, me, Peggy, Maria, John, me.

Until at the end, Maria spiked the ball and it landed hardcore on their side.

7-5, we won.

We all got together and cheered and screamed and ran around. The other team just groaned in annoyance as they had to do what was their punishment.

*** *** *** ***

That night...

We made sure to sneak out when everyone was sure to be asleep. We all went to the lake and John, Angie, Peggy, and Eliza stripped and jumped into the lake. The girls covered their breasts, while John just swam there uncomfortably.

"This is why I'm gay." He said, swimming closer to the shore but staying the water as the challenge.

"This is why I'm gay." Maria smirked at Eliza, making her blush in response.

They stayed in the lake until we let them out, turning around only when they changed back into their clothes, soaking them. We ran into our cabins and said goodnight.

"That was one of the worst things I've ever done... and my dad has put me in straight camps." John claimed as we all got into our beds.

"Awww, don't feel bad, I thought you were the sexiest one there~" Alex purred, jumping to the bottom bunk where John was and snuggling beside the soaking boy.

"OH MY GOD STOP I CAN HEAR THE SEX COMING!" I threw a pillow at them from my bunk, Laf doing the same.

"Chill, we won't do it... tonight..." Alex said as he snuggled closer to John's chest.

"I think I'd rather be with Seaburry than with you, Alex." Laf debated, and I nodded.