Chapter Eighteen

John's POV

"Alex, take a break." I said, moving my arms a bit. I currently had Philip, my turtle, crawling around my stomach. Sure, it tickled, bit it's a small price to pay for this cute turtle.

"No, I will not take a break, I have work to do." Alex responded, his head stuck to his computer.

"By work do you mean thinking of roasts for Jefferson?"

"Maybe, maybe not. You don't know."

"Fine, then I guess it won't hurt to look."

Alex rolled his eyes and just kept typing. I still had Philip on me, wandering around my body. I tried to contain myself from laughing. Unfortunately, he noticed.

"John, what's wrong?" Alex asked, causing me to snicker.

"N-Nothing..!" I cover my mouth, letting out a few laughs here and there.

"No, seriously, what?" Alex asked.

"P-Philip's tickling me a-and it's just m-making me laugh."

Alex rolled his eyes, still glued to the screen. He took his coffee cup and drank it. I put Philip back in his little tank and walked over to Alex, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"Love meee." I wined.

Alex just huffed in response, continuing to type.

"Fine," I said, "I'll just hang out with Peggy."

I put on the sweater on the floor of my dorm and was walking out, but I peeped my head out.

"Are you gonna stay in my dorm?" I asked.

"Yeah, so get used to it." Alex responded, still typing away.

I chuckled and left, going to the Schuyler dorm.

*** *** *** ***

"Peggy, open up!" I knocked on the door.

Peggy opened the door, in some black sweatpants and a white tank top.

"Hey turtle boy." She said, letting me in.

"Hey Peggles."

"How are things with Alex?"

"He won't give me love, he's on his computer."

Peggy giggled, getting some popcorn from the kitchen. "Yeah, that sounds like him."

"How long?"

"Forever, if he's in the zone."

Peggy patted a spot on the couch when she sat, and I sat beside her. She grabbed her remote and set it on Netflix.

"What should we watch?" She asked.

"Stranger Things 2, haven't watched it.

(//I actually have)

"WERE WATCHING IT!"

And that's exactly what we did. Peggy snuggled against me, and I let her. People sometimes will confuse us for being a couple, even though after almost 4 months of school people should know we're both clearly gay. Eliza and Angelica soon joined in, and we all watched the show. And I gotta admit, Eleven and Mike are my OTP.

We watched it until 2 am, when we all fell asleep at the credits.

*** *** *** ***

Shoutout to @pan-_-kuun  for spamming me with lovely votes and comments! Thank you for actually enjoying this crappy story!💜

Anyway, love you all!

InBestOfHopes,
KawaiiCamiSama💜