Chapter Twenty-One

Warning- Angst (I barely go angst, but here you are)

Herc's POV

Drowning.
I'm drowning.

Not literally drowning, like in the water or something.

I'm drowning in emotions.

I'm almost failing half of my classes, and the person I love will soon be in a relationship with someone else.
Why me out of all peopl.

I sigh as I buy a couple of beers from a lucite store. I just drink my feelings away.
I bust out my phone to check the time. I'm just gonna pop up to the Schuyler's dorm or something, since:

1) Laf's doing something with Peggy anyway.
2) John has classes.
3) Alex's locked up in his room typing.

I soon buy the beers and get in my car, starting it and driving towards the Schuyler's. When J make it there, I open it with a key.

We all gave eachother copies of our dorms anyway.

I open the door, and as soon as I open it, hear muffled and distant cries. I make my way to the source of the crying.

Angie's room.

"Angie..?" I ask, walking into her room.

Angie was on her bed, her face stuffed into one of her fluffy pillows, crying. Her hair was a little wild, and she was alone. I sit beside her and rub her back.

"There there, Angie, it's okay. Where's Eliza?"

Angie sniffed and looked up at me, hugging me.

"She's at class. After that, she'll be with Maria, probrally off kissing or something."

I nodded and hugged her in return, feeling like crying too. I show her the bag of beers I'm holding in one hand.

"Wanna forget this ever happened?"

*** *** *** ***

I took another swig in my beer with Angie.

"And that's how I've gotten kicked out of Forver 21."

Angie started giggling harder, since we were already laughing, being hella drunk.

"You're so weird!" Angie smiled, taking yet another swig.

We stayed laughing at that for a couple of minutes, until it turned quiet.

"Hey Angie, why were you crying?"

She looked over at me and sighed, looking down at the floor.

"Just love."

I looked at her and scoffed. "Same here."

"My sisters are off with loves of their lives. I had a crush, gosh I was so in love with someone, but then he..."

She stayed quiet, and I later heard some wimpers and cried.

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Alex, can you believe it? Alexander Hamilton himself."

"I'm in the same boat.

"Who?"

"Marquis de fucking Lafayette."

"Really?"

I broke down sobbing and nodded shakily. Angie hugged me and began to weep into my chest. We stayed there, comforting eachother.

And I don't know what happened, maybe the light shone at the different angle at her but...

We both looked into eachother's eyes...

Leaned towards eachother...

And we kissed.