😘HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN LAURENS: Chapter Seventeen😘

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN YOU GAY TURTLEEEE!

ITS OCTOBER 28, SO HAVE A HAPPY DAY AND CELEBRATE!

MMMMM YOUR SO AWESOME HAVE A GREAT DAY!

HERE'S A RAINBOW OF HEARTS

❤️❤️❤️
💛💛💛
💚💚💚
💙💙💙
💜💜💜

(See what I did there)

Anyway, here's a short chapter.

*** *** *** ***

Alex's POV

In the morning...

I shut my computer, looking at the date.
October 28.
My loving Laurens' birthday.

Me and Laf are in the living room, deciding what to do for his special day. We're gonna get Herc, Maria, and the Schuyelr's and decorate their house for him!

Me and Laf walk across the hall and knock on the door to John's dorm. Herc opens the door, and we come in.

"Hey guys, decorations are in my room." Herc said, walking to get them.

Laf followed Herc to get the decorations. I sneak to the opposite end of the hallway and creak the door open with caution, peeping inside.

John's snuggled up in his covers, peacefully sleeping. He somehow looks so hot while he does, it's kinda unfair. We're glad he's not awake so we can set this party, because of course, SURPRISE (We had to wake up like at 7). I closed the door again, and headed towards Herc and Laf. We each grabbed a few things and left, closing the door on our way out. Herc stayed afterwards to tell us when John was coming.

*** *** *** ***

"Laf, towards the left!" Peggy stayed, her hands full of streamers.

Peggy was atop of Laf's shoulders, lifting her up because she couldn't reach. Laf moved a bit towards the left, and Peggy attached the streams, leaning a bit towards the side. She leaned too far and fell over, dragging Laf with her.

"PEGGYYYYYY!" Laf complained, getting the streamers out of his face.

"Sorry! I tried to reach!" Peggy apologized, getting off of Laf.

I helped Laf up and Angie pulled me aside, giving me some present to wrap. We did that until we all got a text.

HORSEFUCKER: We're on our way, hurry up people

"Shit!" Maria screamed, running towards the room.

"EVERYONE HIDE!" Peggy screetched, and well scrambled to different places.

*** *** *** ***

John's POV

"So I left my bag in at the girl's, can we head there first?" Herc asked.

"Sure, there's no reason why not." I shrugged, putting on a random hoodie and following him out the door.

Herc walked out the door, texting someone. We walked to the building over and went up the stairs, going to the Schuyler's. Herc went up to the girl's dorm room and opened it. Suddenly, everyone popped out of different places.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

"SHIT!" I yelled.

Everyone ran over to me and tackled me in a hug. I started laughing hysterically.

"Wait... it's today?!"

Alex pushed his way through the crowd and pulled me towards me, kissing me passionately before pulling away.

Peggy ran somewhere and came back with a little present. It had some holes poking out of it. She handed it to me, and smiled.

"From everyone."

I just chuckled to myself and opened the present. I gasped as I saw what was inside, and placed it on my palms.

"YOU GUYS GOT ME A TURTLE?!"

BirthdayWishesSent,
KawaiiCamiSama💜