Chapter Fourteen

John's POV

I groggily woke up with a massive migrane. It felt like daggers were being stabbed.
But, I also felt weight on my chest. I noticed that Alex was asleep on my chest. We were both shirtless.

Shirtless.

Alex breathed evenly as he slept. His arms were wrapped around my torso, and he was sighty drooling. He looked really cute like that. I tried to think back of what we did yesterday, but it was a blur. What did happen? Why does my head hurt, and why is a sweet little Alex on me, and why were we both shirtless?
I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I wanted to get up to find something to cure my migrane, but I was to comfortable and didn't wanna wake Alex up.

He eventually did, though. I noticed that his arms began to move. I put down my phone and looked over at him.

"Hey Alex."

Alex's eyes locked with mine.

"Hi." He smirked.

"Why... where... what..?" I asked. I was kinda lost in a trance looking at Alex.

"We got drunk in a bar and came here to do whatever we did. Keep up."

"Wait, DRUNK?!"

"Yeah."

"But... HOW?!"

"We drank acohol..?"

"No way. I would never drink!"

"Then what happened?"

I stared at the ceiling, trying to remember.

"I... I don't know..." I finally said.

Alex nodded.

"Hey you gu-UUUUUUUUUH..!" Herc said suprised.

He then snapped a quick photo.

"Shut uuuup!" I groaned, my migrane actually getting worse.

"Sorry you drunk bastard." Herc apologized, when wiggled his eyebrows.

Alex rolled off the bed and pulled on his shirt. I started to do the same, but Alex pulled my shirt away.

"Leave it like that~" Alex said.

Herc hooted as I felt blush rise into my cheeks.

*** *** *** ***

After my migrane stopped, I went to the Schuyler's place. Alex had to do an essay, so I let him. Reluctantly.

I knocked on the dorm room. Peggy opened it and squealed, pulling me inside and closing the door. She pulled me to her shared room with Eliza. Luckily, she was working.

"W-What's happening?" John asked, Peggy still squealing and jumping.

"THIS!" She shoved her phone as John's face.

{HorseFucker: *image*

ANDPEGGY: i sHIP IT}

I examined the image. It was of when me and Alex were cuddling.

"DELETE IT NOW!" I obligated.

Peggy smirked. "On one condition."

"Go on."

"Watch Star Wars with me."

"Just sent the picture."

Peggy smiled victoriously. She knew how much I disliked Star Wars.

"So, why exactly am I here?" I asked. Even though I've known Peggy for maybe two weeks, I know how she functions. She invited me for a reason.

"Well, because you're new to this college, I'll need to inform you. Annually, Mr.Washington takes us to a camping trip."

"Sounds fun."

"It is. I love doing night pranks. ANYWAY, you need to bargain Mr.Washington for you to share a tent with Alex!"

I stared at Peggy like she was crazy. Well, actually, she's not crazy. She's INSANE.

"Are you insane?! I'm actually on his good side!" I replied.

"Just do it." Peggy declared.

*** *** *** ***

Hola y'all!

Sorry for being so inactive, I'm really busy with school and other things! I'll try to post more! Love you all!

HaveANIceDay,

KawaiiCamiSama💜