Chapter 51

Starting uni soon so please bear with me if I don't update as frequently.

**
A couple of weeks fly by since coming out to Mike. Weeks filled with joy and laughter, frustration and tears, friends and family...

Weeks filled with Scott.

Well, not literally filled with Scott!

At least, not yet...

Of course, I could always dream of being filled with Scott...

We were still taking things slowly.

Speaking of Scott...

We lay on his bed as I gently run my fingers through his soft hair, an elbow propping my head up as I'm sideways beside his sleeping body. I study his relaxed features intently as he snores peacefully, occasionally letting out little sighs of content.

He had invited me over to help him study after school but quickly got upset over math before I finally decided that we would take a break.

It broke my heart to see the frustrated tears spill from his eyes, so now that he was at peace and finally calmed down, I really didn't want to wake him again.

Scott may have seemed tough on the outside, but deep down he really was a sensitive soul similar to me in some ways. I liked that about him.

I could have watched him for hours, but our break was nearing on thirty minutes and we needed to continue working.

I scratch his scalp lightly and lean down closer to his face to pepper kisses all over both of his eyelids.

He stirred a little and let out an annoyed groan.

"Noooo." He whines, tucking his face into a silky pillow.

I sigh. "Sweetheart, we've gotta finish studying now."

"Noooo!" He groans again. "Ten more minutes."

He reaches toward my body, pulling me in firm against his chest.

I let him squeeze me tight as I look up at his face. "Scott--"

"I just wanna cuddle my perfect boyfriend!" He pouts.

I push on his chest weakly. "Cuddle me after. I've gotta teach you how to-"

"-Will you just kiss me please?" He interrupts with a groggy slur.

I roll my eyes. "No. You've gotta earn it. Now up, procrastinator."

He sighs, releasing me and sitting up. He runs a hand through his hair.

"Fine. What are we working on?"

"Come on, don't be like that sweetie." I frown.

"I don't know what you mean." He says pettily.

That's all it takes for my sass to unleash itself.

"You're the one that asked for my help today, Scott."

"Well you don't have to help me if you don't want to." He mumbles annoyedly.

I sigh then, shutting my eyes and rubbing at one of my temples before slowly opening them again.

"Don't be ridiculous baby, of course I want to help you. Otherwise I wouldn't have agreed. Just-- don't get upset at me before we've even gotten the chance to continue. I'm just trying to help you. Remember the promise that you made to Avi?"

He visibly cringes at the mention of Avi's name. 

"You've gotta graduate baby, and you've been doing so well. Let me help you."