Chapter 65

Hey! So I can't believe I've hit 70 followers! Actually, WE'VE hit 70 followes! Congrats to us, Queens. ;)

–QueenTellTales <3

--

I knew it probably wasn't the best idea. Or the smartest... 

Or the the wisest. 

But I did it anyway. I did it because Shelly always taught me to listen to my heart. She was the best and at the end of the day, raised me well. I loved being able to call her my mom, even if she's not biologically. 

Listening to my heart is what led me to texting Mitch's old number, hoping that he hadn't gotten a new phone or blocked me when I blocked him out of my life.

I know, I know... Why am I texting Mitch? Am I crazy?

The fact of the matter is that Mitchell Grassi would be moving to LA soon and no matter what happened in our past, he was my best friend. He's the reason why I turned my life around and was able to graduate from high school. He was the one who encouraged me to move to LA and pursue music, which ended up working out better than I could have ever dreamed.

He's the reason why I have a luxurious lifestyle and an amazing support system. 

But he's also the reason why I have a broken heart. 

He has given me so many good things, yet not being with him outweighs every good and heightens every bad thing. 

It wasn't rare for me to feel lonely and I often wondered what it would be like to have someone who I deeply loved and deeply loved me in return to be around. 

In the end and in my heart I knew that the only person I would ever be able to love, and the only person I was ever able to love, is Mitch.

But, fuck Mitch! He knew I had abandonment issue with my Dad leaving and my Mother passing at a young age. He knew if we ended things it would hurt me more than him. 

He was selfish. He couldn't deal with the long distance and decided that he could decided what's best for the both of us. 

He decided that we were better off ending things.

He decided that we would still be friends. 

He could burn in hell for putting me through this heart break, claiming it was mutual to all of his friends with a smile on his face... 

That cute fucking smile.

No! Mitch is happy with somebody else now. A damned man who's name i don't even want to know.

Meanwhile, I'm falling apart and faking joy for my fans and record label. 

So, why am I texting Mitch?

Oh right, the thing about following my heart....

I read over my text message once more before taking a big gulp and hitting send.

Me:

Hi Mitch, it's Scott Hoying. I know that this is probably really crazy and unexpected, but a little birdie told me that you'd be moving to LA soon and I just wanted to say congratulations on the success and opportunity. Idek if this is your same # anymore but it's worth a try. You may never see this or respond, but I just had to let you know that I'm proud of you and you deserve this move so much. If you ever need anything, let me know. :)

--

We were sat at dinner with a bunch of Avi's and my friends.

Mario finally tapped my shoulder when I checked my phone for the billionth time.