Chapter 84

Once the Holiday season ended and my house became empty again, I decided to throw an impromptu party to celebrate the release and success of my recent Holiday album. It climbed up to #3  in Christmas Album on Billboard, which was the most success I've ever had on a Christmas album.

I invited all of my friends, Avi, Mitch, and of course my incredible team that helped make the album possible. 

Mitch was massaging my shoulders as I sat at my computer, replying to a few work-related emails.

"Fuck, I just want to finish up with work so I can enjoy the party tonight." I whine, scrolling through a long-ass email.

"Can't you just have someone do that for you?" Mitch asked. 

He works at a particularly tender spot on my neck and I don't reply to question. I wasn't ignoring him on purpose, but his hands completely distracted me from anything I was supposed to be doing and I melted into his touch. 

But Mitch knew me well, and probably realized that this was one of the first times I have been relaxed since the busy Holidays and release of my album. "You're so tense..." He says after a while.

This time I hum in response, shutting my eyes as well as my laptop. 

He leans down, gently pulls my head back, and places a soft kiss onto my forehead.

"Hey," he whispers.

"Hmm?" 

"Would you like for me to ease some of that tension?"

The flirtatious tone of his voice sends shivers down my spine and my eyes open.

I look up at him to see a cheeky smile on his face, as he bites down on his lip.

"Oh, now you're acknowledging me?" He teases. 

"Sorry, I'm just stressed. And, if you really don't mind, I definitely would love nothing more than for you to help me ease some tension."

He places both palms gently over my eyes. "Keep them closed."

Every inch of my body tingles in anticipation I feel Mitch disappear from behind me and hear objects shifting around me. 

It takes a long time, which I'd bet was 100% intentional on Mitch's end, but eventually, I feel Mitch's legs on top of my thighs. 

I was wearing loose shorts, which he snaked his hands under. 

 I jump at his initial touch. His hands weren't cold, nor were they foreign. In fact, I was used to his touch by now and his hands were even still warm from massaging me. Nevertheless, with my eyes shut his touch (along with every sound, scent, and taste) was shocking and unexpected. 

His warm hands massaged my inner-thighs and I moaned, wanting badly for him to touch my excited member. 

"Please" I begged after it became unbearable. "Please touch me."

"I am touching you, silly." He teased. 

If my eyes were open, I would have rolled them. "M-Mitch..." I groaned through heavy breaths.

"I wish you could see how huge you are right now, Scotty. As a matter of fact, I would like to see. Help me get these shorts off, eyes still closed." Mitch demanded. 

Normally I would boss him around, but I enjoyed not being in control occasionally. Especially on days like today, where I was feeling very stressed.

We know each other well and hardly ever have to communicate our needs when it comes to sex. Sometimes he would simply ask "Am I calling the shots today?" or if he wanted to be dominated, "You've got me, right?" to which I would reply "And don't you forget it."