Chapter 52

Hi! I've started school back up about a month ago and it's been busy, so bear with me please...

This chapter may have many mistakes in it but I'm so busy that I couldn't find the time to read it over... 😬😬😬
(PS thanks to everyone who keep liking/commenting on this story! It inspired me to write this chapter, so keep it up if you want more! Also, follow and etc. to be notified of the updates!)

Happy reading, loves!

--

Soon comes sooner than I thought.

I'm frantically tidying my bedroom, the smell of Mike's cooking filling the air.

Mom ran out to the grocery store to pick up an angel food cake for dessert.

It was sweet how my parents were excited to finally have Scott over for dinner. And although I wasn't there for Mike's reaction, mom says that he was excited when she told him about me bringing a boy over for dinner. He apparently immediately began planning what to cook for dinner and the thought of that warmed my heart.

Speaking of dinner... Scott is coming over for dinner! To properly meet my parents!

Between sweating bullets and the shaking of my limbs I still somehow managed to finish tidying up the house as well as tidy up myself.

I look in the mirror one last time before heading downstairs to see if I can help in the kitchen when suddenly-

"Oh hello, Scott!" I hear mom's voice boom, even through the thick walls of my bedroom on the other floor.

I quickly make my way downstairs before my parents say anything awkward or make Scott feel uncomfortable in any way.

"Mitchell-Coby Michael Grassi! Do not run down those stairs!"

I feel my face heat up at the way mom uses my full name.

"We all know what happened the last time you tried to run down the stairs, and we don't need you injuring yourself further."

I want to roll my eyes but I decide against it. After all, mom was nice enough to have Scott into her home tonight.

"Sorry mother... Hello Scott."

Scott doesn't respond for a moment, staring at me dumbly with a slight smirk on his face.

"You look beautiful, Mitch."

I blush at Scott's compliment but feel awkward with the whole "My mother is in the same room" situation.

"Beautiful, just like his father!" Mike chirps in happily, appearing from the kitchen.

Scott chuckles. "Now I know where he gets it from!"

Scott and Mike both extend their hands out for a firm shake.

"Mike. Nice to meet you."

"Scott. Pleasure to meet you, and of course your beautiful wife as well. I see a theme here with the Grassi's."

"Yes, you and Mitchell are guaranteed to make beautiful babies."

I see Scott's eyes widen and face immediately go red. He stutters his response.