time travel : keirissa

if one could change the future, wouldn't they do so?

if one could redo their regrets from the past, wouldn't they do so?

because that was what tea thought. if she could redo her past, she would. to create a better future with lesser regrets.

she stood in front of the framed picture, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"i'm sorry, keiji," was all she could say over and over again.

if only she had taken his words into more consideration.

if only she never angered him like that.

if only she found out he was actually hurting, and his smiles were always a mask to hide his sadness.

if only she had made him happier.

if only he were still alive.

so when the chance of time travel arose ten years after his death, she made sure to make full use of it.

everyone got to write letters to themselves from ten years back, and they each wrote what their regret was and how their younger self should see that these regrets were not repeated.

+

the first-year girls dug out the time capsule and stared at the box curiously. their names were engraved on it, yet they didn't remember burying it. the box was rusted and was probably pretty old.

shanz crouched down and opened the box. there, lying inside, were nine envelopes, one addressed to each of them.

tea opened hers and this is what it read:

to the me of ten years back,

hi. i'm the ten-year-older version of you, tea.

see, there are regrets that i have, and i would like you to see that you wouldn't have them ten years later. trust me.

like i said, there are many regrets which i have, but there is one that haunts me and will haunt me forever.

please save akaashi keiji.

word count : 306
date published : 250817

a/n : does this even need a part 2 ,, also orange is a gr8 animu pls watch it suwa needs more love and i hope nagita and azu end up tgt ,, that is all