Petra

Petra Pan walked the halls of Auradon Prep with her hands in the pockets of the hunter green jacket she yet again had Evie design, she always thought the VKs had amazing style and was grateful that Evie was willing to make her clothes that were Isle style but Pan colors. Plus it was always good to have pockets and a bag big enough and cozy enough for a ferret. 

"How dare you!"

Petra jumped slightly hearing a shout. Fee squeaked from her shoulder climbing back down into her bag as she walked closer to the sound. Entering a room she found Jordan and Audery arguing. 

"You spilled your lemonade on my new dress!"

"You knock my lamp off the desk!"

Petra leaned down wiping off the dust from Jordan's lap as she looked up at the daughters of the Genie and Sleeping Beauty.

"What's up guys?"

"Petra prefect timing tell Jordan shes in the wrong" Audery huffed.

"Excuse me?"

"You know its true"

"Well excuse me Princess I didn't see your royal butt"

"What did you just say to me"

"I wish I could escape here" Petra sighed quietly.

Then suddenly she found herself surround by a golden glow. Jordan and Audery turned towards the light both with wide eyes.

"Petra wait!" 

Then with a flash Petra's vision went to a blur. When she regained focus she found herself in someplace new. The air was damped and the sky was dark. People around her where either hiding or cursing and even fighting. Fee peeked her small head out of Petra's bag to look around then up at Petra.

"Fee, I don't think where in Auradon anymore" Petra stated looking up at the sign that read;

ISLE OF THE LOST