Harry

"I'm home!" Harry Hook shouted kicking closed the door behind the girl, Petra.

"Finally Harry i swear if ye are-" Harriet Hook, his older sister froze seeing Petra standing shyly behind him.

"Whos this?" she asked.

"Petra shes staying in CJ's bed, is dad home?" Harry asked looking around.

"No hes not and Petra?" Harriet asked walking closer.

"Hello..." Petra said quietly.

Harry glanced over at Petra, she was nervous he could tell, and strangely he wanted to protect her. He felt like he needed to make her feel safe. Harriet smiled widely staring at Petra.

"Harriet?" Harry asked or more likely warned.

"Sorry dearie Harry's never brought anyone home let alone a girl after all" Harriet chuckled.

"Oh uh.." Petra stumbled on her words of what to say next.

"HARRY BROUGHT HOME A GIRL!"

"Harriet?!" Harry shouted covering his sister's mouth.

However he was too late, his three other sisters, the ones Harriet, CJ and Harry all agreed to keep hidden from the madness of the Isle came running down the stairs.

"A girl?"

"Oh! i like her hair!"

"Lets go play"

"come on!"

Petra looked back at Harry with huge doe eyes. Harry looked away slightly knowing she was doomed to play time with his younger sisters. However he watched closely as the younger three dragged her up the stairs until her bright red hair disappeared around the corner.

"Never seen you have that look before" Harriet smiled.

"What look?" Harry snapped at his older sister.

"Don't snap at me like that you guppy" Harriet glared slightly back but it faded as she smiled at her brother "Its good seeing you like this though"

"Like what?"

"Now I'm going to disappear and do a little snooping to see if our Petra has the same looks you do"

"Harriet what looks?"

"See ye Harry"

"Harriet!"

Then like that his older sister flashed him a grin disappearing behind the same corner he watched Petra disappear. He stood in silence before hissing at the ground.

"I don't know whats even going on..." he whispered to himself.