Petra

Petra Pan guided Harry Hook through the underground halls of Auradon prep. 

"What was that?" Harry asked.

"What as what?" Petra asked as something brushed passed her.

Petra turned around looking. No one was around. However something in the corner caught her eye.  She walked over picking up a book covered in ash. Brushing her hand against the cover her eyes widen to see it was Mal's spell book. 

"Whats that doing down here?" Harry asked.

Petra looked down at the ground trying to think. Mal's book, the guards taking Harry, who would be able to take the book from the museum, use a spell and not get catch? Then it dawned on her. 

"Harry I think I know what happened" She stated. 

Harry cocked his head to the side. Petra took a flashlight from her bag flashing it onto the ground behind her. 

"Lass where is yer shad-" Harry didn't even finish his sentence before he caught on. 

"Neverland has a few tricks up it's sleeves" Petra stated "But if my father's shadow can leave him-"

"Then yours can too" Harry finished for her.

Petra nodded looking around for the shadow. A grin formed on  Harry's face as he tapped her shoulder pointing over with his hook. Petra nodded slightly seeing her shadow standing in the corner. Walking slowly  towards the shadow it saw the two and darted away.

"Come on" Petra shouted running after it. 

"Petra!" 

Petra turned to see Mal and Evie rushing over. 

"Looks like you need help" Mal smirked.

Petra smiled at her two friends giving them a grateful nod. This was really turning into adventure now. Harry glanced at Petra and the VK girls making Petra wonder how this was going down.

"Harry" Evie stated.

"Evie.  Mal." Harry stated back.

The four stood there silent for a moment before Petra clasped her hands together.

"We've got a shadow to catch so-" she said awkwardly. 

The others nodded and muttered in agreement before taking off after the shadow.