Harry

Harry Hook sat on the roof of his home watching the night sky or rather the storm clouds that now were forming. It always rains in the Isle, he knew he'd never know what sunshine felt like and he was fine with that.
"Harry?"
Harry flinched barely looking down to see Harriet looking up at him with her hands on her hips.
"Can I came up?" She asked.
"Not like I have a say" Harry muttered looking away.
Harriet Hook shook her head climbing up to sit next to her little brother.
"The girls are wondering where Petra is" Harriet smiled at her brother "They seem to really like her"
"Well...they shouldn't"
"Why not? Heck I liked her even maybe not in the way you do but still"
"She's an enemy"
"Since when? You two seemed close out in the rain"
Harry flinched. Harriet had seen them?
"Of course I was waiting for the kiss but eh close enough"
Harry moved away from his sister looking down at his father's hook in his hand.
"She's the daughter of Peter Pan, she's the enemy"
Suddenly he felt Harriet smack him hard across the back of the head.
"OW?!" Harry growled looking at his sister who held a glare.
"Have you ever even met Peter Pan?"
"No but-"
"Where you there during his and dad's fights?"
"No"
"Then don't Judge a book but it's cover" Harriet stated standing up "Petra didn't judge you for being the son of Hook after all"
Then with that his sister jumped from the roof walking back into the house. Letting out a sigh Harry knew she was right, but was he willing to let Petra see the light side of him again?