Harry

"What are the errands anyways?"

Harry Hook looked back to see his new crew mate was still following behind him.  A smirk grew on his face as he now had a way to scare her off for good.

"Its only one errand actually" He stated.

"Oh?"

"We need to get the pocket watch off of him" Harry stated pointing his hook in the direction of one of the Isle's villains, Jafar.

A chuckle escape him as the girl froze in her tracks. It was the first time he noticed how blue her eyes were as they widen in shock.

"Off of Jafar?" she asked timidly.

"Why yes, unless ye want to run off to where ever yer from with your tail between your legs" He teased.

The girl shot him a feisty glare before looking back at the villain. A smile grew on her face as she reached into her bag pulling out the ferret that had bitten him earlier.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" the girl asked her pet to which the rodent squeaked back.

"Are ye talking to a rat?" Harry asked.

"A ferret and yes" the girl stated grabbing a hold of his jacket pulling him into an alley.

"What do you think your d-"

"Shhhhh" the girl teased hiding behind a post then she suddenly shouted "HARRY YOU FOUND A LAMP?!"

Harry stared at the girl's hiding spot dumbfounded and confused. Then suddenly Jafar came stumbling into the alley.

"Where is it?!" the villain shouted rushing over to Harry.

Harry took a glance at the hiding spot where he noticed the girl mouth play along.

"Back off ye old man" Harry hissed at Jafar hoping the girl actually had a plan.

"Old man? I'll show you" Jafar growled reaching for his sword.

Harry started to shear his own sword when suddenly the girl stuck up behind Jafar giving him a slight push that sent him off balance. Harry took his hook dragging Jafar's hat into his eyes.

"Run!" the girl shouted as the villain muttered curse fixing his hat. 

Harry took off but not before catching a glance of the girl panting the villain and grabbing her ferret from his pocket who held the watch in its mouth. He couldn't help but to laugh as the girl followed after him with the villain screaming at them.