Petra

Petra Pan and Harry Hook walked into Ursula's Fish and Chips to find Uma laughing.

"Whats going on here now?" Harry asked smirking like he always did.

Petra tilted her head as Fee poked her head out of Petra's bag.

"I take it you two haven't heard?" Uma smirked looking at the two.

"Why are you covered in mud?" a boy who was eating eggs asked.

"Zip it Gil," Uma hissed walking up to Harry.

Petra took a step back not wanting to be catch in the middle of something.

"An Auradon girl is missing" Uma smirked.

"Oh really now" Harry chuckled.

Panic started growing in Petra's chest. She was caught she knew it. What were they going to do? Should she run? 

"Have they said who?" Harry asked grinning like a mad man.

His grin made Petra even more terrified. She could she why he was a villain kid now. He truly was terrifying.

"Sadly no but we'll find out" Uma vowed nudging Harry's chin with her hand "And then we'll destroy them"

Petra bit her lip heading outside while Harry and Uma laughed together. She was terrified but her heart suddenly felt hurt and she couldn't figure out why.

"Well Fee what we do now?" she asked the ferret as she stood out in rain and for the first time since they had been on the Isle Fee was silent.