Harry

Harry Hook opened his eyes to the sound of Petra Pan's ferret, Fee, squeaking  loudly.

"What are ye going off about rodent?" he muttered.

"Woah call her a ferret when a prince is around but when it's just you two shes a rodent again?"

Harry flinched barely looking through the bars of the cell he was cast into to see Petra standing at the door. A cheeky smile cover her pink lips as she tilted her head slightly, the blood red dyed hair of her falling across her face clashing with the jay blue eyes Harry admire. 

"Not a very healthy relationship Harry Hook" Petra teased.

"I'm not taking yer advice on relationships girly" Harry fired back standing up as he leaned against the cell "What are ye doing here?"

"To break you out of course unless you like the damp dark dungeon of the United States of Auradon" 

"Ye should have known this was going to happen"

"Ye should know Ben didn't order this to happen"

Harry rolled his eyes. He couldn't believe that for one second. Petra placed a key unlocking the cell opening the door.

"Lets go Harry" 

"And I should trust ye again because?"

 Then suddenly Petra pulled him forward placing a kiss onto his lips. It was the first time the son of Captain Hook was caught off. 

"Because I care about you jerk" Petra whispered pulling away from him. 

Harry watched slightly stunned but mostly amused as the daughter of Peter Pan headed towards the door.

"Check your coat pocket" She stated not looking back at him.

Then with a slight cock of his head Harry's eyes widen as he pulled his father's hook from his pocket. He thought the guards surely saw him drop it and had taken it. 

"Hey pirate brains ye coming?" Petra teased looking back at him. 

Harry shook his head with a smirk as he followed her.