Harry

Harry Hook waited patiently for Uma to decide what she wanted to do about the little roof climber. Something was off about the girl, something he couldn't place. 

"What do you think is taking so long" Gil, son of Gaston, asked swallowing a mouthful of eggs.

"Why do you care" Harry asked his dimwitted friend.

"I mean it is Uma she never takes long to decide something"

Harry rolled his eyes looking around. Although his friend had a point he refused to agree with him. Uma was smart and he knew her choice would be essential to her master plan. Finally Uma stepped on the ship.

"Well?" Harry asked locking eyes with his captain.

"I sent her over to Lady Tremaine's to get that mop on her head fix" Uma stated taking a sit on the side of the boat "We agreed that it was not an Isle look"

"Is she not of the Isle?" Harry asked.

"Didn't ask, she wears the right clothes so"

"Uma don't you think shes a bit off? I mean from the way she acts"

"Why because she isn't afraid to mock you?"

Uma laughed seeing the slight glare she received from her first mate. Placing her head on her hand she smirked up at him.

"Feel free to scare her away if you can"

"Oh don't worry" Harry stated raising his hook slightly "I will"