5

Wonpil walked  up to his locker and as soon as he got his locker open, trouble came.

"Do you seriously not know your place?" Jaebum slammed Wonpil's locker shut while Yugyeum cornered him.

"I-i just want to get my stuff and go to class." Wonpil was starting to feel small under their gaze but tried his best to stay strong.

"Looks like your not getting to class." Wonpil finally snapped

"LEAVE ME ALONE YOU PSYCHOTIC GOOD FOR NOTHING LOW LIFES!" Everyone in the halls went silent and stared at them.

"Excuse me? We're low life's? That's funny considering the fact that no one can barely look at you"

"Well you're doing a hell of a good job with that aren't ya? You technically PLAN to come to me" Wonpil pushed Jaebum out of the way and was about to head off until Yugyeom grabbed his arm and held it with force, making Wonpil wince in pain.

"Listen here you good for nothing bitch, Fuck out of the way-"

"No YOU listen, YOU'RE the one who need to Fuck out of the way! You're always coming after me! If you absolutely LOVE seeing me so much then take pictures. By the way, the only good for nothing bitches here are you two."

Yugyeom pinned him to the locker and was about to punch him until Jae came.

"Fuck off Yugyeom. Nobody needs to deal with your bullshit. You too Jaebum, You fucking son of a bitch" He grabbed Wonpil and they headed off.

He left Wonpil at class, to which it was beyond early, but he liked to be the first one there. He took a seat and began to set out his things.

"Here is your schedule, I hope you have a lovely year at Incheon high"

"Oh I will,Thank you" He bowed and left the room.

"Jae!"

"Dowoon! What's up?" Jae ran and met up with him.

"Gotta hit up my classes. Drop me off?"

"Sure why not. But first let's look around the school"

"Alright" They set off to explore the school before class

Soon everyone took a seat in class and began to talk to each other until the teacher walked it

"Good morning Class. Today we have a new student. Please come in"

Wonpil made sure to pay attention to see who the new student was because he was curious, but who he saw next shocked him for sure

"Hi~. I'm Yoon Dowoon. Please take care of me" he bowed and the girls began to squeal and gossip while the boys began to talk about him

"He's so cute!! I'm gonna ask him out!"

"Not before me! He's charming" The girls began to giggle making Wonpil scrunch up his face.

" So charming! Please take a seat next to Mina. She's right next to Wonpil. Wonpil and Mina, please raise your hands"

Wonpil shyly raised his hand while Mina shot her's up in a heartbeat.