34

Sungjin and Rose got to know each other little by little at their meet at the cafe, and to be honest, Sungjin has never been so fascinated in his life. He learned that Jennie studied in New Zealand for a while, and that she raps and sings. Her New Zealand accent is cute He thought as they were on their way to the park and on the way, they told their childhood stories. It was getting late but then again, who cares.

"Me and my eomma were making cookies once. We left for a few seconds and the bowl with the cookie dough was on the floor and the cookie dough was everywhere. Turns out my little sister was trying to sneak a bite and the whole thing fell"

"She seems very mischievous Jennie-ssi!"

"Oh she was. She broke my headphones and would ruin my makeup palettes."

"Aish....I don't really like people touching my stuff at times so that seems like a living nightmare"

"Tell me about it. But, she's so cute and adorable. I love her a lot. When I was upset, she would be there to make me smile"

"Seems like the relationship I have with my friends. Mischievous but caring. There always there for me, their they're technically my 2nd family"

"Awww that's so cute Sungjin"

"Just like you..." Jennie looked up and and her gaze met Sungjins, which caused her to look down and hide her face.

"Thank you Sungjin..Can I call you oppa by any chance?"

"Of course!" They were nearing the park until Jennie spotted an ice cream parlor and practically squealed in delight.

"Sungjin oppa! Can we get icecream?"

"Of course Jennie-ssi! Let's go

                                 ***

"She calls me oppa!"

"Aish. Oppa? Oh hell nah. Oh-pphaaaa. OooooH-Pphaaaaaaaaaa" Brian was practically dying while his boyfriend was stretching out the word oppa

"Jae hyung! Leave Sungjin hyung alone! He's found someone he's interested in and I'm happy for him. Congratulations Sungjin hyung~"

"Thank you Wonpil-ah"

"Dang hyung you got her calling you Oppa. Your the man!"

"Aigoo Thanks Dowoon-ah" Jae looked at Sungjin again then crossed his legs and looked at his nails as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. "So Sungjin, you call her Jagiya?"

Sungjin broke out into a cold sweat and his eyes popped out even more just hearing it.

"N-no I don't. We're not even dating yet Jae hyung"

"Aaaah yet Sungjin. Yet means soon and soon means it's coming. Anywho, when can we meet this, Jennie you speak of. I gotta check her with the radar to see if-"

"And that's why I probably won't bring her"

"Aaah Jae hyung, you messed it up. Now Sungjin hyung won't introduce us to her~~"

"It's ok Prince Sungjin hyung just wont introduce her to Jae hyung, that's all. Right Sungjin hyung"

"I guess. Plus, I haven't heard Brian spe-" soon a cackle came running out of Brian's mouth.