42

"WHAT?!"

"You can't be serious" Dowoon nodded and ran his fingers through his disheveled hair and sighed. Jae and Brian had a worried and angered expression on their face as they tried to look into what was going on.

"Dowoon you can't be serious right now"

"I'm serious! Yeah I'm just as annoyed and worried as you are" Jae whispered incoherent words and stood up.

"We need to find who ever sent that letter, and quick."

"Jae it's not as—"

"Yeah I know Brian! I know it's not easy. This person is dangerous and Dowoon and Wonpil's life is on the line. We have to do something"

"Can't we just report it to the police??" Dowoon ran his hand through his hair once more while Jae pinched the bridge of his nose and groaned.

"Brian..."

"Jae?..."

"We can't fucking bring the police into this..."

"Why not!?"

"Brian the person can send people on us! If it gets bad then we'll resort to that but until further notice...we can't"

"So where is Wonpil?"

"With Sungjin hyung.." Brian and Jae looked at Dowoon with a worried expression.

"Is he necessarily safe? Does sungjin know about this, Dowoon?"

"Yeah..Wonpil didn't really get any sleep so—"

"So you fucking left him with Sungjin."

"Yeah what's your problem?!"

"I trust Sungjin but what if it's not actually Sungjin y'know? I'm spooked. Let's just go get him" Jae got up and left the room and Brian trailed behind him. Dowoon just stared at the door. Sungjin? What if it's actually not him?

"Dowoon are you coming or what?!" He heard from downstairs. He got up and headed down and went with them get his boyfriend.

                              ***

"Sungjin hyung. When's Dowoonie coming back?" Wonpil asked, still rubbing his eyes, due to him waking up a few moments ago.

"I don't know but I'm pretty sure he'll be back pretty soon"

"Sungjin hyung"

"Yes Wonpil-ah?"

"Is he going to be ok? Are we going to be ok?" Sungjin looked over to see a worried expression on the youngers face. It made him upset that he now had to live in fear. He shouldn't have to.

"Dowoon is going to protect you with his life Wonpil. Me, Jae, Brian, and Junhyeok plan to do the same with the both of you." Wonpil smiled at what Sungjin said and gave him a quick hug.

"Thanks hyung!!"

"It's nothing" Soon they heard a knock at the door as Sungjin went to go open the door while Wonpil stood in his spot, wondering what might happen if he opens the door. Luckily, it was just Dowoon, Jae, and Brian.

Wonpil went and gave Dowoon a big koala hug, which made the younger laugh.

"You enjoyed your sleep babe?" Wonpil nodded and Dowoon let out another small laugh. Wonpil is his world and he makes him smile 25/8.

"I'm sorry I wasn't the one you woke up to prince"

"It's ok Woonie. You just had to go do something right? It's alright" Dowoon kept Wonpil in his gold and nuzzled into his shoulder.

"Your too precious"

"AHEEEEM COUGH WOO EXCUSE ME OH GOSH COOOOUGH" Everyone turned their attention to the one and only, Jaehyung Park. Once he realized he grabbed everyone's attention, as planned, he lightly scratched his head and smiled.

"Oh? Did I disturb your awfully corny moment that only belongs on a romance novel? Oh I'm terribly sorry. Please, do continue" He said, sarcasm laced in his words, letting the couple know, he wanted them to stop.

"Your"

"A total"

"Ass wipe"

"Only the best type" he winked at them as he went off into the kitchen to fetch something to eat.

"Brian hyung. Get your girl..MAN..I said man...get your man.." at the mention of girl, her turned faster than the speed of light.

"Oh hell nah boo. Dowoon sweetheart, please, and I mean please repeat that sentence for me" Jae gave a devilish smile while holding a bag of chips in his hand.

"I said..Brian hyung..come get your man..."

"That's what I thought"

________________________________________

Just a quick small little chapter :))))