58

Wonpil was spending the day with Sungjin and junhyeok while Dowoon and Jae were setting up his surprise party. It was to celebrate the younger and a way to hang out with each other. To Jae, it was a win-win situation.

"UGH when's Brian coming! He said he'd be here like 5 minutes ago!"

"Calm down jae hyung. He'll be here in a bit. Let's just try and hang the rest of the decorations mm?" Jae nodded and went over to help the boy hang up the banner.

"What's next?"

"Hold on?" Jae went off into an unknown room and came back with a scrapbook and other pictures.

"What's that?"

"Baby pictures of pil."

"AWWW LEMME SEE! LEMME SEE! Please hung!" Jae laughed and showed the boy pictures of Wonpil. Dowoon swooned over the pictures and felt his heart swell.

"He's so cute~."

"He's grown a lot. He's still the same tho."

"Seems so. What we gonna do with em?"

"Let's hang em around by like chronological order just to show how much he's grown hm?"

"I got some pics of him too! I'll go over to my place and bring them in a bit." Jae handed some pictures of the boy to help him hang and they got to work. Dowoon smiled at the pictures of Wonpil and felt his heart soften. He was about to hang up a toddler picture of Wonpil until the two boys suddenly heard a knock on the door. Jae knocked Dowoon out of the way and rushed over to the door. Dowoon glared at the boy and winced in pain as he watched Brian walk in.

"Brian what the hell took you so long?"

"Had to buy snacks and other stuff for the party you lame asses."

"Boy—"

"Cmon jae Baby~. I missed you lots when I was away."

"I missed you too bri bri!"

"EW" the boys turned and saw Dowoon who still sat on the ground making faces in disgust.

"Dowoon what are you doing on the floor?"

"I don't know hyung You tell me! You pushed me. Cmon lets get everything set!"

"Sooo guys..." Dowoon and Jae turned towards Brian and gave him a questioning look.

"His birthday is tomorrow....where he gonna stay?"

"I'll go pick him from Sungjin hyungs place and he stays the night with me and in the morning I get everything set and come back for him later."

"ARE YOU DUMB. ARE YOU DUMB. ARE YOU—"

"No I'm fucking not. Why do you think so?"

"Because...your leaving him for a while."

"Bruh I'm gonna leave like early as fuck in the morning. What's the big deal?"

"Oh...proceed."

"I want this to be special for him. So let's not do our best, but our greatest hm?"

"Your so corny Dowoon."

"Only for Wonpil."