51

"Dowoon. Wonpil. We need to have a talk." Dowoon and Wonpil day together on one of the couches while the jaehyungparkian couple sat on the other one across from them.

"I didn't wanna really he dragged into this but your eomma is concerned sooooo. Yeah" Brian held out his hands in defense as the young couple gave him a confused look. Jae waved it off and got to his point.

"Ok kids. Do you know why we're here today?"

"It's because our appa's decided to stick the key into the ignition—"

"NO DOWOON NOT THAT." Jae smacked Dowoon on the head, which caused Dowoon to rub his head to ease the pain.

"We're here to talk about this little 'daddy' issue"

"Oh...there's nothing wrong with it, jae hyung!" Wonpil giggles and Dowoon wrapped his arms around him.

"Yeah there's nothing wrong with it. You call Brian hyung Daddy when you guys are—"

"That's what I was telling Jae! But he 'concerned' about you guys. Geez. Raising kids is hard"

"Shut yo Brian your not helping! Anywho, Wonpil, I remember the reason you wanted to call Dowoon, um..daddy..but did you read the rest of my paragraph?"

"Mhm! I've been behaving myself so Dowoon doesn't have to punish me! I would never disrespect him! Plus, I honestly think I'm a bit too grown for time out. Seems like a parent role." Heating this, Everyone face palmed themselves except for Wonpil, who looked at them in confusion.

"Wonpil I— I'm just...I can't. I'm out." Jae got up and left the three boys to head to his room.

"Aish. Dowoon, hook your man up with some facts." Brian got up and headed out to find his triggered boyfriend— husband— wife. Dowoon stared at Wonpil and Wonpil gave the same action.

"How clueless are you"

"On a scale from 1-10?"

"On a scale from 1-10 piri."

"Eleven."

"Baby boy, we need to talk..."

"A-About What??"

"Did your eomma ever give you the talk?"

"Mhm...I just never wanted to bring it up so I mentally blocked it out. I still knew about it. I just chose not to think about it. Sometimes I even forget that I knew about it.."

"How in the living hell do you..??? Interesting. But you don't know everything now do you."

"I guess not. Am I going to learn them?"

"Mhm. I'm gonna give you a crash course on everything not innocent!"

"Can we start of with those jokes you guys tell? I'm still confused"

"Ok so remember that one joke when I said 'the back is the best view' ? Well what that meant was—"

"NOTHING AND YOON DOWOON YOU WILL NOT TELL HIM ANYTHING! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" The boys turned around to see Sungjin coming their way. Dowoon had so many questions about it.

"How did he get in here?"

"When did he come in here?"

"What the hell? Is this black magic??"

"He can't tell me what to do..."

"Aww But I was going to learn something hyung..."

"No Wonpil your not. Maybe when this semester is over and you get into college, you'll know."

"WHAT?! I have to let someone else corrupt him? It's better if me, the boyfriend does it then some stranger from college."

"No no NO no and No"

"This is dumb.."

"What was that Dowoon ah?"

"Nothing Sungjin hyung..."

"That's what I thought. Since I'm not out with Jennie, I'll hang with you guys. I can tell you about the past dates we had" while Dowoon groaned, Wonpil had a smile pained across his face.

____________________________________

Just a small little filler :))))

Bruh I hope Ten and BamBam pull a black card 😤😤😤😤😤‼️‼️‼️‼️

I want to learn how to make video edits. I actually tried but it was straight up GARBAGE.

Ok I wanna rant I guess idk but

Ok so like I don't see why ppl always comment on my eyes like wtffff. That shit is dumb. They know I like kpop and they always come after me because my eyes are small. Tbh their not even that small and not all Koreans eyes are small smh. Just because I listen to kpop don't mean I wanna be straight up Korean. I like the genre and SHIT why can't I have a celeb crush? It's like y'all liking Zendaya or Zack Efron or however u spell it. Plus I was born with my eyeshadow and size like that. Like instead of coming after me with that stuff, take some time to take care of some of ur heads cuz some of y'all guys look like u got burnt hot Cheetos on ur heads. oOF.

Brian—YOUNG K got me dying when he be wearing them glasses OMLLLL.

Anywhooooo enjoy your night/Morning/Afternoon!!!

Love you guys 💖💖💖💖💖